New Screencaps

Westeros

GameOfThrones_Artisans06_Screencap_20_S.jpgThe holidays have eaten a lot of our spare time, and are set to eat a bit more for a couple of days yet, but I’ve sat down to get the latest Artisans video screencapped. There’s a focus on the armor, of course, but we do pick out one or two new pieces of heraldry among the banners on display on the Hand’s tourney, plus some thoughts on this and that.

The first screencap begins here, while you can get the gallery view of the Behind the Scenes gallery here.

Visit the Site!

Okay at least that looks something like loras...In the screen caps I saw previously, I thought they picked a person who was better suited for brienne...okay maybe that is a little harsh but the picture i saw it looked like his face was deformed.

The holidays have eaten a lot of our spare time, and are set to eat a bit more for a couple of days yet, but I've sat down to get the latest Artisans video screencapped.

Ah, I must have missed this thread completely. I've been wondering when and if you would screenshot that, too.

He's awfully broody in those pics, but overall I think he'll make a great Loras.

Archived