A couple of issues.

julandro

Ugh. No. It's not canon AFAIK, and it doesn't add a jot to the story or characterizations. Plus, I think Jaime/Cersei is about enough dark perverse realism/drama for 1 season, wouldn't you agree?

I also feel incest=/=pushing the envelope at all,unless it contributes organically to the story.

Ugh. No. It's not canon AFAIK, and it doesn't add a jot to the story or characterizations. Plus, I think Jaime/Cersei is about enough dark perverse realism/drama for 1 season, wouldn't you agree?

I also feel incest=/=pushing the envelope at all,unless it contributes organically to the story.

Sibling incest does not surprise me at all. For a story that tries to be different and quite transgressor is not enough. That's my perception.

Does anyone else want to see an incestuous relationship between Joffrey and Cersei?

Please, I hope that is not alone. I am not a troll. I'm curious to ask people.

Mother and son is quite different from twin siblings. One is a minor. My answer is no. Sorry!

Julandro, perhaps you could just accept that no one else thinks this is either likely or a good idea, and leave it at that. I'm pretty sure that the last time this same rumor (or misunderstanding) was brought up, it got the same 100% "huh? why? no no no" response. So if you keep pushing it, and going on about how it's what HBO should do if they want to be really transgressive or whatever... it does look a little like you're trolling.

Julandro, perhaps you could just accept that no one else thinks this is either likely or a good idea, and leave it at that. I'm pretty sure that the last time this same rumor (or misunderstanding) was brought up, it got the same 100% "huh? why? no no no" response. So if you keep pushing it, and going on about how it's what HBO should do if they want to be really transgressive or whatever... it does look a little like you're trolling.

You are right

I don't understand why anyone would think HBO's sole aim is to make 'dark' TV that pushes against all limits. I mean, this series is about SO MUCH MORE than twincest. Why on earth would they fixate on this aspect? There's an epic tale to be told here.

Not to be rude, but for those who have such fetishes, there are other avenues available for satisfaction. Looking to satisfy certain urges/fantasies within AGoT seems rather pointless.

Lol at Clegane and Clegane. Well, lol+shudder!

For me personally, the news of an added scene: Spoiler below

Spoiler
Ned dreaming of Rickard and Brandon's deaths

is so much darker and more disturbing. Ever since seeing that screencap, I've been feeling weird. :( And yet, I cannot wait to see that scene!

Does anyone else want to see an incestuous relationship between Joffrey and Cersei?

Please, I hope that is not alone. I am not a troll. I'm curious to ask people.

No, not really. That's a fanfic kind of issue, imo. Now, it's not incest, but Cersei and Sansa coulda been hot. :P

Archived