Sean Bean Video Interview

Westeros

Oh really? From Access Hollywood? *Hunts*

Ran, after the Sean Bean interview played it poped up a list of related videos which included the Dinklage and Clarke interviews.

Edit: Here are links I stole from Winter is Coming:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-extended-emilia-clarke-talks-hbos-game-of-thrones_video_1268935

http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-extended-peter-dinklage-talks-hbos-game-of-thrones_video_1268936

Wow, missed those. My excuse is that my internet is at a slow crawl at the moment and it took forever to get the videos to load in the first place.

Very interesting stuff. Clarke is, if possible, even more of a spoiler than Bean (but at least she has the excuse of being new to all of this!) I think, also, that maybe they didn't expect to have the videoed interviews published in their entirety...

Wow, missed those. My excuse is that my internet is at a slow crawl at the moment and it took forever to get the videos to load in the first place.

Very interesting stuff. Clarke is, if possible, even more of a spoiler than Bean (but at least she has the excuse of being new to all of this!) I think, also, that maybe they didn't expect to have the videoed interviews published in their entirety...

I just don't like the way she describes Dany as a warrior-princess. That just makes her sound more MarySue-ish than she already is.

But Dinklage is 100 % awesome. I just love this reaction: "They're evil?"

And I laughed so hard when I heard him say: "Oh my god, I was [high-pitched voice]WRONG[/high-pitched voice]"

Incredible but she is getting more gorgeous everytime i see her.

Not only that but she seems to get who Daenerys is very well and her real life is, as she said, in a similar turn upside down.

Yeah, spoilers abound but i really dont care. :)

Bean and Dinklage who?

Yeah ok, ok, Dinklage expression when he heard that Lannisters are evil was really great. If you look closely you can see he barely stopped himself from saying "We - are not evil!" or threatening the reporter with a visit to Rocks dungeons.

But really... cute? hah! She is radiant.

Well, I doubt the fact that this show will have dragons will be kept under wraps for long. Most people who don't know will guess it when Daenerys is given the dragon eggs which occurs pretty early on. Ned's slip was more disappointing I thought, but maybe it was just me, but he seemed to speak so fast in it, I had trouble following a lot of what he was saying, so maybe it went over a lot of people's heads? I hope so anyway!

My brother will be watching the TV series and he knows nothing about the books except I think they're totally awesome, and he doesn't watch Access Hollywood and stuff like this, so he'll be at least one unspoiled person, and I'm excited to see how he'll react to the show.

Dinklage is awesome. I loved Tyrion from the books, and I know already that I'm going to totally be a Dinklage fangirl.

My brother will be watching the TV series and he knows nothing about the books except I think they're totally awesome, and he doesn't watch Access Hollywood and stuff like this, so he'll be at least one unspoiled person, and I'm excited to see how he'll react to the show.

Dinklage is awesome. I loved Tyrion from the books, and I know already that I'm going to totally be a Dinklage fangirl.

My son, daughter, son in law, and exhusband are all excited about the show and they are just like your brother...know nothing except that I love the books and George.

About Dinklage: While I respect him as an actor, I thought he was way too old to play Tyrion. Now I am a total fangirl (if a grandmother can be a girl :P ) and I think he will be AMAZING. I loved his reactions to being asked about his "family" being evil.

Well, I doubt the fact that this show will have dragons will be kept under wraps for long. Most people who don't know will guess it when Daenerys is given the dragon eggs which occurs pretty early on. Ned's slip was more disappointing I thought, but maybe it was just me, but he seemed to speak so fast in it, I had trouble following a lot of what he was saying, so maybe it went over a lot of people's heads? I hope so anyway!

We must hope that most people who really notice these spoilers are familiar with the books anyhow. If they aren't familiar, a lot of it will go over their heads because they wouldn't have the context. At the same time...its a pity.

Archived