Upcoming Cover Art III

Cantabile

They are launched on 22 March, alongside the new HBO tie-in edition of AGoT.

PAPERBACK BACKLIST REPACKAGES AVAILABLE MARCH 22: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, and A Feast for Crows will all be beautifully repackaged in trade and mass. Game of Thrones is additionally available in trade and mass editions with HBO tie in art.

Apparently the new covers are tradeback and mass-market paperback only. I'm not sure what that means for the hardcovers.

The new HBO cover is apparently still under wraps at HBO's request. The final version will be unveiled in mid-March, according to Voyager.

It's a decent cover, but I prefer the older one. At least it isn't trying to claim Captain Jack Sparrow is in it.

Imagine how confused people will be if they read it thinking it's the book of the film :D

Also I see a new Greg Egan novel is incoming :bowdown: off to find me a synopsis.

Roil by Trent Jamieson.

People really need to stop using Bleeding Cowboys now. The font was fine when it showed up on a book cover every once in a while, but now it seems like I see it more and more often. It is a nice font and works quite well under the right circumstances. I don't think Roil provides those right circumstances, personally. I like the font... I don't want it to become the next Papyrus.

Archived