NFL thread lucky 13

davos

This game is proof positive that Jay Cutler will never be a quality QB in the NFL.

He isn't injured enough to need to sit down; he isn't injured enough to be out of the game. fucking pansy.

I feel bad for the fans of Chicago who got duped into thinking they actually had a quarterback. (except Kal.)

fuck me. there i go agreeing with you completely, again.

Oh man, you can't tell me that article from the Onion isn't kinda funny.

Sure, it's a little funny. I don't know that anyone actually put that much stock into it - it was his first playoff game and he did very well, no more, no less.

It just bears no resemblance to the Grossman days.

is cutler your brother or something?

i don't like to hate on cutler per se. but, he is hardly a upper echelon playoff caliber quarterback. he really is grossmanesque. even without his reported knee injury he would have had no impact on any victory that the bears could eke out today.

ah, and look now they are changing to caleb hanie in qb. apparently the depth of the bears quarterback position is truly going to be shown today!

I don't believe anyone said that he was. I guess you could say Grossman is a sore spot for Bears fan. It's really a dumb comparison, but I can understand it coming from people who don;t actually watch their games regularly. Whatever, it's funny I guess.

Hanie is giant steps above Collins, but that doesn't say much...

I don't believe anyone said that he was. I guess you could say Grossman is a sore spot for Bears fan. It's really a dumb comparison, but I can understand it coming from people who don;t actually watch their games regularly. Whatever, it's funny I guess.

Hanie is giant steps above Collins, but that doesn't say much...

so we are in agreement that the sex cannon was not a shining success for the bears and the onion is funny.

on the actual topic of this game it is looking quirkier and quirkier by the moment. the bears are not dead. nope. not by a long ways.

Archived