NFL thread lucky 13

davos

Thaaaaat was a total bs intentional grounding call. Wow. It was going right at a WR. WTF. Also, wasn't that just 3rd and 20? The FOX graphic said 2nd down, but that's bullshit, right? Now it says 3rd, but it's 4th, right?

ETA: Maybe the ref said 3rd when he meant 2nd, then.

That sucked.

Lovie and Martz having their insanely stupid loyalty to Collins, when he should have been cut after his pathetic performance against Carolina earlier this year, really hurt the Bears. If Hanie had been on the field after the Urlacher interception, might have been a completely different game.

If I were a packers fan I would be deadly worried that the 3rd string qb of the bears, for crying out loud, almost beat you.

Cutler wasn't great but he wasn't bad. He wasn't the reason the bears lost. Hell, he played about as effectively as Brady did. Only an idiot would pin that on him.

Outside of the first couple of series it was an ugly, defensive game. Still its a win and a trip to the superbowl so I'm not going to complain. Ok, maybe I will since I think the tension has taken at least a few weeks off my lifespan.

Its been an epic run as a 6th seed having to win every game on the road.

Ahem, I believe you mean Steelers.

I am a dirty, dirty girl.

As a West Coast and 49ers fan, ordinarily a New York team vs. the team with more SB wins than the niners would be a wash.

But one of these teams is quarterbacked by a fucking scumbag. No question now.

J E T S JETS JETS JETS!

As a West Coast and 49ers fan, ordinarily a New York team vs. the team with more SB wins than the niners would be a wash.

But one of these teams is quarterbacked by a fucking scumbag. No question now.

J E T S JETS JETS JETS!

Dude, I know.

But it's the Jets. I. Just. Can't. Do. It.

I'm going to take a hot shower.

If I were a packers fan I would be deadly worried that the 3rd string qb of the bears, for crying out loud, almost beat you.

Cutler wasn't great but he wasn't bad. He wasn't the reason the bears lost. Hell, he played about as effectively as Brady did. Only an idiot would pin that on him.

I think the Pack was just playing conservative vs the inexperienced Hanie, which ultimately was the right strategy.

I agree Cutler wasn't as bad as the stats show, but he was definitely was off, and I seriously doubt the Bears were going to win with him today even without the injury. He wasn't any worse than Rodgers was as it turns out.

I think all the credit goes to the defenses and how well the teams know each other.

Grats to the Packers and you guys had better beat the Jets or Steelers.

God that was a horridly bad 3rd and 3 call. Let's go with the reverse! oops, 4 and 5 now!

And the Bears will be hounded all offseason with putting the 3rd string QB in with a minute left in the 3rd quarter. It was extremely odd but really Lovie has done a remarkable job this season. But the Chicago fans tend to hate him because he's laid back unlike DAAAAAAAAAA COACH.

Archived