The Scenes from your Dreams.

Viserys's crowning

Dany's eggs hatching

Ned's fate, i want it to be through they way Arya found out though. maybe Sansa too.

ACOK

Blackwater

Melisadre popping out a shadow baby

Shadow Baby killing Renly

ASOS

Red Wedding

Joffrey's death

Drogon melting a dudes face

AFFC

Brienne's fight towards the end of the book.

I think mine have mostly been mentioned. But anyway, here goes:

Hopefully in season 1:

Tower of Joy

Rhaegar vs. Robert at the Trident

The Hound vs. The Mountain

Arya in the Red Keep (with the dragon skulls and "mummers")

Viserys' crown

"The King in the North"

In the future:

Battle of the Blackwater (mostly Davos' last scene on the river, Tyrion on the bridge, and "Renly's" arrival, though the Cersei-Sansa scene in the keep is pretty chilling)

Fist of the First Men (the third horn blast)

Jon's duel

"Is there gold in the village?"

Oberyn vs. The Mountain

The Red Wedding

Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris (I don't know why, but the exchange always gives me chills)

"I only ever loved one woman"

Okay, I think I just named half the series. But so excited!

Season 1 (GoT): Tower of Joy, hands down. Since we've had confirmation that there is at least a Brandon flashback, I can hope.

Unforeseeable future: Blackfish vs. Jaime in front of Riverrun. Nikolaj and whatever Brynden they cast will not just chew the scenery, they will devour it, spit it out and create a new universe. :P

Well....

Tower of Joy may be a bit hard to pull....specially because there are some big Spoillers regarding to that scene and a lot which so far remains unclear in the series. We could get the diallog exchange with Dayne, then maybe sume really blurry swordfight (the rolle of Howland Reed remains a mistery and could be important). Then also some really blurry image from Lyanna just grasping the "promisse me Nedd"....and the full image like in a dream in red collors. I guess that would be as much as they can do. Anything more clear or more in detail will run the risk of contradicting some info that we are still waitting in the books.

We have to remember this could be the exact spot where R+L=J becomes true and all of us are still eagerly dreaming about the full TOJ scene. So, it would be a danger to really do a scene on tv which is not yet finished in the books.

Well....

Tower of Joy may be a bit hard to pull....specially because there are some big Spoillers regarding to that scene and a lot which so far remains unclear in the series. We could get the dialogue exchange with Dayne, then maybe sume really blurry sword fight (the role of Howland Reed remains a mystery and could be important). Then also some really blurry image from Lyanna just grasping the "promise me Nedd"....and the full image like in a dream in red colors. I guess that would be as much as they can do. Anything more clear or more in detail will run the risk of contradicting some info that we are still waiting in the books.

We have to remember this could be the exact spot where R+L=J becomes true and all of us are still eagerly dreaming about the full TOJ scene. So, it would be a danger to really do a scene on tv which is not yet finished in the books.

Actually, there is no reason they can't have a scene of Lyanna in her bed of blood begging Eddard to "Promise me, Ned". They can also show Howland Reed saving Eddard from Ser Arthur Dayne, whether with spear or net cannot possibly be construed as definitive proof of anything. We can see the party ride up to the ToJ. We can see Lord Dustin, Martyn Cassel, Theo Wull, Ethan Glover, Ser Mark Ryswell, Ser Oswell Whent and Ser Gerold Hightower slain by each other or by Eddard and Howland or by Ser Arthur Dayne (depending on the side). We already know they die and GRRM could reassure the producers that either it doesn't really matter which of the eight non-Dayne casualties kills whom. Or he could say it does matter for some as yet unrevealed reason that Hightower kill Ryswell or whatever.

The only thing that would suffer is a small handful of extreme crackpot theories. And gods (old and new) know we could use with a good deal fewer of those.

Actually, there is no reason they can't have a scene of Lyanna in her bed of blood begging Eddard to "Promise me, Ned".

I'm not sure. You don't want most people to look at Lyanna and think "had a child". I always preferred the idea of having a voice in the background saying "promise me Ned" rather than showing the actress.

I'm not sure. You don't want most people to look at Lyanna and think "had a child". I always preferred the idea of having a voice in the background saying "promise me Ned" rather than showing the actress.

They can do the scene. They just need to have a close shot, so that they don't show Lyanna's whole body. They just show Ned's and Lyanna's faces.

GH

Viserys getting crowned by Drogo. Ever since I first read that scene I've wanted to see it on film. :smoking:

In the first season, I think this tops the list for me. When I first read it, I was shocked. Can't wait to see it.

Yeah, it's fantastic. I was so thrilled! It was great watching Viserys die such a death.Very satisfying. His disbelief and then his terror was so...predictable. I'd never have expected anything different and for some reason that made it all the better.

GOT:

DIREWOLF PUPPIES OMG

Ned losing his head

Arya as Arry

"KING IN THE NORTH!"

ACOK:

Sandor getting his song from Sansa, pretty much all of the Blackwater Bay battle

Theon's fakeout execution of Bran and Rickon

ASOS:

Sansa meeting Queen of Thornes

Joff's Wedding

The Red Wedding

Reading AFFC now :)

Archived