Additional Roles Revealed

Westeros

GameOfThrones_Teaser04_Screencap_33_M.jpgThanks to a tweet from Sainou, a talent agency, we’ve discovered that the role of Lord Bracken in Game of Thrones was played by Gerry O’Brien, an Irish actor with quite a few credits to his name. He lists Alan Taylor as the director of his episode(s), and we know from Bryan Cogman that Taylor directed the ninth and tenth episodes.

read on >>>

Visit the Site!

I guessthat if they intended to show through Lord Bracken the sacking of the riverlands by Gregor Clegane's band, he would appear before the ninth episode. So I suppose this supports the idea that the king in the north scene will be kept for the season finale and Lord Bracken is mainly introduced for this.

[nitpicker]

Mark Coney is listing himself as Lord Galbert Glover!?! Oh the Horror! This is either an utter unknowlege of his character or a drastic departure from the books, since Galbart is only the Master of Deepwood Motte!! This is dramatic! The show is going to suck!!!

[/nitpicker]

Heh, already noted that on our character list. I suppose explaining what Master of Deepwood Motte means would be rather much. It took until ASoS, I believe, before we learn he was specifically the 'Master' of Deepwood rather than its lord, even though it was fairly clear he wasn't a lord.

Archived