Dothraki Forum

Lajaki

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd let you know that we now have a forum up at Dothraki.org for discussion of the Dothraki language. We hope to be the base for the dothraki language, and we'll pretty much be recording everything on the wiki and the forum. I sometimes feel like I wouldn't want to start a topic here about, say, Noun-adjective ordering in Dothraki. Our forum is the place to do that.

I've talked to Elio, the master of this here website, and he said it was cool if we linked here.

The link is here.

Hope to see you lajaki on the Dothraki sea.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/7/2011 at 11:43 AM, Lajaki said:

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd let you know that we now have a forum up at Dothraki.org for discussion of the Dothraki language. We hope to be the base for the dothraki language, and we'll pretty much be recording everything on the wiki and the forum. I sometimes feel like I wouldn't want to start a topic here about, say, Noun-adjective ordering in Dothraki. Our forum is the place to do that.

I've talked to Elio, the master of this here website, and he said it was cool if we linked here.

The link is here.

Hope to see you lajaki on the Dothraki sea.

I just now tried to access Dothraki.org and I got this error message: "
Error 526
Ray ID: 660c364e4f2b4071 • 2021-06-17 12:16:58 UTC
Invalid SSL certificate".

Edited by Anthony Appleyard

• 4 months later...

I see that Westeros.org is having a forum update today.

I guess that at some point before House of the Dragon starts, this subforum should probably be renamed "Languages" or something, because we'll mostly be seeing Valyrian languages from now on, and either way it's more than just Dothraki.