Goodkind XLVIII

Gabriele

Haha, Peter is Sanderson's assistant as you all know. Which means if he posted in this thread then we can assume Sanderson at least wants too :P

Seriously, we need more authors to take stabs at the yeard.

The Yeard would wonder why his character was involved with all these "fantasy" characters at all, since he only writes about important human themes, NOT fantasy books.

He would then slap Brandon with his ponytail.

The funniest part to me about all this is that lemmings dont actually run off cliffs. I mean, cmon Mr I WRITE IMPORTANT NOVELS OMG, do some research! Then again I don't know who started the lemmings thing, probably that mystar guy huh?

• 3 weeks later...

So I just discovered xtranormal and I thought it would be a great new medium for Goodkind parody, so I slapped together a

. Enjoy.

:rofl: :bowdown:

Myshkin, you are a God amongst men.

So I just discovered xtranormal and I thought it would be a great new medium for Goodkind parody, so I slapped together a

. Enjoy.

That clip was so awesome it broke my youtube at first (seriously, i couldn't watch any youtube clips after this until a computer restart).

Is it a bad thing that I'm looking forward to the new book? Apparently it's being released august this year.

Also since it seems to be a direct continuation of Confessor, I wonder if there will be a Wizards Twelfth(what an annoying word that is) Rule? And how does it tie in to the ominous machine of omeny omens?

Brandon did a writeup for the Vin vs. Zedd fight. I think many of you would like it.

http://brandonsanderson.com/blog/972/Suvudu-Cage-Match-Vin-vs.-Zeddicus-Zul-Zorander

Awesome!

"'Wizard's First Rule'?" Vin asked. "I mean, really. Is it too hard to say 'The First Rule of Wizardry' or 'Wizardry's First Rule'? The way you say it sounds stupid. That's always bothered me."

Well, I've read about half of the Goodkind threads over the last couple of weeks and I've got to say, it's comedy gold. You guys are geniuses! :) I can't write parodies myself, but I take great amusement in all this given how truly depraved the author is in his interviews and the vile way he portrays his so-called heroes. I have to say, if Richard and Kahlan are supposed to represent the pinnacle of humanity, the absolute best we should all aspire to be....I'm terrified for the future of our species.

Archived