Dumbest Facebook Statuses, 2

MinDonner

Y so serious ??? "joker's voice"

ballin at school gettin the skill better

games i master them

i noticed that the complicated relationship status was made for females. Guys keep it simple either we're in a relationship or we're are not there is not in between

loosing my memory

scared i wont recognize you individually

especially the one who mean so much to me

my mind is loosing its juice

i wonder sometimes who are you and you

or is it fluke?

if i cant remember what life's about

then it can only be filled with doubt

this isn't the i wanted to go out

not crying not rubbing buggers from my snout

im weird i say it proudly and i admit my body doesnt go with my personality but it does form a great human being

alot of ladies now a days have an abundance of beauty but lack a beautiful personality if you combine them two theres nothing no man wouldnt do for u

I deleted a heap of people off my friends list the other day, she only made the cut for the sake of this thread ;-)

last nights effort

Im board and horny. single life sucks!!!

This from a woman I briefly dated years ago, who just quit smoking;

When I think about it.... Smoking is actually really really stupid. Puff in smoke that kills us then blow it out. Then smell yuk and make us cough... Puff puff puff. Dumb!

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! I'D NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT!!!

*throws packet of smokes away*

This from a woman I briefly dated years ago, who just quit smoking;

When I think about it.... Smoking is actually really really stupid. Puff in smoke that kills us then blow it out. Then smell yuk and make us cough... Puff puff puff. Dumb!

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! I'D NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT!!!

*throws packet of smokes away*

She's obviously having cravings. Quitting smoking is the worst.

Thanks for that nugget of wisdom Terra. Unfortunately, I am hopelessly incapable of being sneaky. I'll save my money for something else. I understand that the Slap Chop is the only kitchen gadget I will ever need.

:leaving:

I deleted a heap of people off my friends list the other day, she only made the cut for the sake of this thread ;-)

last nights effort

Im board and horny. single life sucks!!!

I for one am glad she made the cut. She is a special kind of entertaining. ;)

This was on my news pages this morning.

Why do my farts smell like capsicum??? Is that bad

Some updates from my "deep" Facebook friend:

I am a fallen angel who is working really hard to earn back my wings...

‎"...that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano" imagine that Rhianna and Eminem made a song about me and M

Newton, Pascal, and Kelvin were playing hide and seek. It was Kelvin's turn to seek, so he started counting while Pascal and Newton went to hide. Pascal hid behind a tree, but Newton just stood there and drew a 1m x 1m box around him on the ground. when Kelvin was done counting, he opened his eyes and said, "I found you Newton." Newton: "I'm not Newton, I'm Pascal. I'm one Newton per square meter."

Re: Lyanna

I am a fallen angel who is working really hard to earn back my wings...

My Facebook Update: This littering of feathers in my backyard is really annoying me. Every once in a while, my backyard has this piles of feather all scattered, but some stupid angle was flying drunk and ran into a telephone pole or something. Well, I hope those drunk flying angels get a DUI. Stupid fallen angels.

Re: Angeleyes

Newton, Pascal, and Kelvin were playing hide and seek. It was Kelvin's turn to seek, so he started counting while Pascal and Newton went to hide. Pascal hid behind a tree, but Newton just stood there and drew a 1m x 1m box around him on the ground. when Kelvin was done counting, he opened his eyes and said, "I found you Newton." Newton: "I'm not Newton, I'm Pascal. I'm one Newton per square meter."

:rofl: :rofl:

I for one am glad she made the cut. She is a special kind of entertaining. ;)

I'm glad too! I need to know what happens next in her drama filled life. I sure hope she keeps us updated on how horny she is.

Never thought I'd have need of this thread...

Blank: my Irish accent is class. Me: duh u have one. Blank: I mean dwn south one. Me: go then. Blank: Me names william wallace.Me: He's fukin scotish u dick.

:stunned:

I'm glad too! I need to know what happens next in her drama filled life. I sure hope she keeps us updated on how horny she is.

I'm expecting her to find a new great love within the next week or so.

Jst went 4 a job interview n they can only giv me fkn all hours dam it!!!need a gd job,anyone hav one 4 me?

Had such a shit wk hurry up wkend,gna hit the city wth theresa sat nite and future Monday,can't fkn wait.

I wish my conscience would let me link to photos because her latest profile pic is a winner. Corset, playboy g-string, thigh high boots and bad hair extensions.

My old Aussie roommate, when mocking her fellow countrymen, used to put on a really strong Brisbane accent. Brook's friend's updates are even funnier if I imagine them in that voice. :thumbsup:

My old Aussie roommate, when mocking her fellow countrymen, used to put on a really strong Brisbane accent. Brook's friend's updates are even funnier if I imagine them in that voice. :thumbsup:

Holy Crap! I have an accent? :shocked: .... Cool

Holy Crap! I have an accent? :shocked: .... Cool

She's in Adelaide so at least I can promise you probably don't sound like her ;)

So, the US Supreme Court has ruled that you have the right under the First Amendment to protest military funerals...I invite you to start your protest in my front yard and we will see if your First Amendment is better than my Second Amendment! Report if you feel the same!

Archived