London BWB Game of Thrones finale party

Lovely British people,

Can I join in the fun? I'll be flying in from Berlin, though.

Sooo....Is it possible for us to change it to Friday instead of Thurs? June 24 instead of 23rd?

This is just a tentative schedule, mind. (No UK visa yet; my passport's still with the Germans. Ugh, UK...why are you not part of the Schengen states? It's making my life hard.) I know this may be a lot to ask as you have all made plans. So I'm throwing it out here now while there's still about two months before the meet up. Anyway, will let this thread know what will happen to my travel plans soon.

Talked to Ski about this and he said he's okay with Friday. Just in case I get to London. (Really, Friday is the best night to get drunk. No work the next day!)

Cheerio!

:)

Lovely British people,

Can I join in the fun? I'll be flying in from Berlin, though.

Sooo....Is it possible for us to change it to Friday instead of Thurs? June 24 instead of 23rd?

This is just a tentative schedule, mind. (No UK visa yet; my passport's still with the Germans. Ugh, UK...why are you not part of the Schengen states? It's making my life hard.) I know this may be a lot to ask as you have all made plans. So I'm throwing it out here now while there's still about two months before the meet up. Anyway, will let this thread know what will happen to my travel plans soon.

Talked to Ski about this and he said he's okay with Friday. Just in case I get to London. (Really, Friday is the best night to get drunk. No work the next day!)

I don't know about anyone else (although Ski seems to have been the only person to mention a preference for Thursday), but either the Thursday or Friday would be fine for me. Would be nice to meet you as well if you can make it.

It occurs to me that this is the Friday after the season finale of Game of Thrones too, the perfect time for a big get together :cheers:

Ski can you do a full edit on your first post and update the topic to say London BWB Game of Thrones finale party and add the date too? Might get a few more people down for the night that way :)

Friday 24 June 2011

From 5-6 pm ish till late

The Fitzroy Tavern - we'll be in the downstairs bar area (stairs at the back of the main bar)

ATTENDANCE LIST

Ski the Last

Eyelesbarrow

williamjm

LessThanLuke

Maltaran

MinDonner

theMountainGoat

Pebble

red snow

Werthead +1

Those who said yes to Thurs but have not confirmed the change to Fri

Ser Sean + Chaldanya

MCGeek + Eloisa

say MILLA déclarer MILLA

Sabrina - SiuanSedai

MAYBES

High Priest Zadok

Mexal

DROP OUTS

bigfatcoward

stick me down as a maybe, i've been meaning to show my face for while but my shift pattern always gets in the way. i've got a wedding the next day so i might not be able to make it. i refuse to be referred to as bigfatcoward in a public place though.

It occurs to me that this is the Friday after the season finale of Game of Thrones too, the perfect time for a big get together :cheers:

Ski can you do a full edit on your first post and update the topic to say London BWB Game of Thrones finale party and add the date too? Might get a few more people down for the night that way :)

Friday 24 June 2011

From 5-6 pm ish till late

The Fitzroy Tavern - we'll be in the downstairs bar area (stairs at the back of the main bar)

ATTENDANCE LIST

Ski the Last

Eyelesbarrow

williamjm

LessThanLuke

Maltaran

MinDonner

theMountainGoat

Pebble

Those who said yes to Thurs but have not confirmed the change to Fri

red snow

Ser Sean + Chaldanya

MCGeek + Eloisa

say MILLA déclarer MILLA

Sabrina - SiuanSedai

MAYBES

bigfatcoward

Done. And Ski the Last ey? I picked up on that you sly bugger! :P

Add me and my other half as 'Maybes' please. Way too long since I've done a BwB meet-up. However, it might be the weekend that my girlfriend is moving house, in which case we wouldn't be able to make it. Just waiting for the final date from the agents. If it isn't, we should be there.

Add me and my other half as 'Maybes' please. Way too long since I've done a BwB meet-up. However, it might be the weekend that my girlfriend is moving house, in which case we wouldn't be able to make it. Just waiting for the final date from the agents. If it isn't, we should be there.

Sounds like a perfect excuse for some many beers after a hard days work. :grouphug:

Archived