London BWB Game of Thrones finale party

You REALLY shouldn't keep saying this.

maybe its an elaborate double bluff and i'm secretly desperate to be referred to as bigfatcoward. or maybe i'm foolishly relying on the board to be decent and considerate human beings.

maybe its an elaborate double bluff and i'm secretly desperate to be referred to as bigfatcoward. or maybe i'm foolishly relying on the board to be decent and considerate human beings.

Just make sure people know your real name and, if that's not memorable enough, invent one. It worked for Barry. :lol:

Well thats ok, cos bigcatforward is what's imprinted on my brain as your username. It took me about a year of pondering your strange name before I realised my mistake.

your wish is my command. its about time i mixed it up a bit.

So I'm kind of dying inside that I won't be around for this. Did have plans to return to Europe mid-year, but they've fallen through :thumbsdown:. I have, however, given Ski some pretty strict instructions that I expect to be carried out on my behalf, so I'll be there in spirit.

A word of warning to EB: don't let that Luke guy near you. He may try to hypnotise you with his Emo Fringe of Death. He tried it on me and I woke up next to him in the morning...:leaving:

ETA: I notice that Slick, Davieboy and Liffguard are absent from this thread. Disappointing!

So I'm kind of dying inside that I won't be around for this. Did have plans to return to Europe mid-year, but they've fallen through :thumbsdown:. I have, however, given Ski some pretty strict instructions that I expect to be carried out on my behalf, so I'll be there in spirit.
Will this involve him doing mini intros for all of us?

• 2 weeks later...

Will this involve him doing mini intros for all of us?

In light of the fact that he can't seem to remember my instructions from the other night, I can't see Ski doing any intros. But I'm sure he'll make up for it by buying a few rounds of drinks and just generally getting people extremely boozed. He's very good at that.

And speaking of extremely boozed, I'm going to predict that the night will end with you making drunken and angry demands that Luke, EB and Ski trust

as their after-midnight guide to Soho clubbing.

I found that useful as I have trouble remembering board/real names of the regulars. Nevermind the new folk.

:worried:

Barring easyjet cancellations and delays, I'm in. Ski, you owe me a drink for flying to cold London.

And thanks Pax for the warnings and the tips. :) Wish me luck on understanding drunk Australian accent.

And speaking of extremely boozed, I'm going to predict that the night will end with you making drunken and angry demands that Luke, EB and Ski trust this man as their after-midnight guide to Soho clubbing.

Who the hell is that? God, "clubbing." Paxy, I hate that word unless used in a violent context.

And speaking of extremely boozed, I'm going to predict that the night will end with you making drunken and angry demands that Luke, EB and Ski trust
as their after-midnight guide to Soho clubbing.
They should be so lucky.

Who the hell is that?

He is one of Isis' (non-asoiaf) mates. She becomes quite aggressive if you express doubts as to his reliability...

God, "clubbing." Paxy, I hate that word unless used in a violent context.

Heh. That is something I would normally say. But damn, you're living in Berlin, so you have no choice but to get used to some serious night-life now! :thumbsup:.

Archived