London BWB Game of Thrones finale party

It was fantastic meeting BWB London and I wished I managed to talk to all of you. Hopefully I can swing by London again, but really it was lovely getting pissed with you guys. :cheers:

So far, I'm enjoying London. Went to meet a friend in the Camden Market, walked around Trafalgar, the National Gallery and then spent an hour at the Forbidden Planet. And it felt indeed like summer today. :)

Did you spread your legs? I warned you about tequila.

Nahhh I woke up with all my clothes on so I'm safe! I also spent my day wandering around London today.

Great to meet everyone again, new faces and old. Lots going on, although busted leg insured I was going to stay sitting through the whole evening.

Sitting in the airport in London, off to Ireland for a few days.

Good choice! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

It's never been the same without you.

Like Ski is going to every country in Europe except Ireland! :tantrum:

Ah Damn. I hope it's not permanent! My body shits down at the sight of the LABEL. My stomach has beefed up security at the front entrance so it can't hardly get past the velvet rope, but even if it does get past, and makes it inside, the security patrol throws it back out as hard as it can. Which is pretty ackward.

Oh well.

Waddah yuh doo?

I also wish I would have had the chance to talk to more of you, but I was so happy I had a place to sit. (Plus I wasn't as chivalrous as RedViper to stand instead for quite a while.).

We also explored London yesterday, but we went to too many museums in a row. Brain. Cannot. Process. All.

And that has nothing to do with the Cider I drank at the meet. Even though it made it sort of difficult to concentrate on speaking English. ;)

double post due to wonky hotel internet connection. And there is nobody in chat even though my internal clock woke me up at 5 am and there is nothing else to do.

Sitting in the airport in London, off to Ireland for a few days...was SO great seeing you guys, especially the familiar faces from Australia that I never thought I'd see again!!! You all are way too cool, can't wait til I can hang with you again next time :) :) Legends, all of you :)

JAAAAAKE!!! You show up with RENLY! Mate, you have this Knights of Summer gig all wrapped up :cheers:

JAAAAAKE!!! You show up with RENLY! Mate, you have this Knights of Summer gig all wrapped up :cheers:

Hahah it was so much fun and great seeing everyone. Nah I don't think so, I'm guessing they've all been cast or will be soon. Would love to, naturally, but can't see it happening logistically. If someone hears of an audition btw let me know Hahah. How are YOU?? :)))

Oh and I'm on my iPhone which makes quoting multiple people difficult. But whoever said that red carpet VIP metaphor, you made me lol. So...cheers for that haha ;)

It was fantastic meeting BWB London and I wished I managed to talk to all of you. Hopefully I can swing by London again, but really it was lovely getting pissed with you guys. :cheers:

It was nice to meet you as well. Let us know if you're back in London sometime.

So far, I'm enjoying London. Went to meet a friend in the Camden Market, walked around Trafalgar, the National Gallery and then spent an hour at the Forbidden Planet. And it felt indeed like summer today. :)

Spending a lot of time in Forbidden Planet is compulsory for any London visit. Did you make it to the Rough Trade record store you were planning to go to?

We were trying to persuade Gethin that he should be able to choose the actors for his own Kingsguard.

In case you're worrying about Ski surviving the night in Soho with Luke and eb: he even made it to the coach in time to go to Stonehenge on the Saturday. *impressed* Not sure if he was fit enough to really enjoy that day though... ;)

In case you're worrying about Ski surviving the night in Soho with Luke and eb: he even made it to the coach in time to go to Stonehenge on the Saturday. *impressed* Not sure if he was fit enough to really enjoy that day though... ;)

I'd be even more impressed if he went through with his initial idea of turning up in his "morph" suit and claiming he's a neo-mage-druid so that he could go lean on one of the stones. Turned out it was only the British who thought of Tony Hart when "morph" was mentioned.

Jake. No idea if casting has wrapped up for the entire season yet. If it has, maybe it's worth checking book 3 for some parts that would fit? After turning up with Gethin, it will be a real shame not to see you hanging out in the rainbow guard.

Hahah it was so much fun and great seeing everyone. Nah I don't think so, I'm guessing they've all been cast or will be soon. Would love to, naturally, but can't see it happening logistically. If someone hears of an audition btw let me know Hahah. How are YOU?? :)))

I'm really well, thanks! Apart from the lack of BWB meets :( ... shall have to do something about that!!

We were trying to persuade Gethin that he should be able to choose the actors for his own Kingsguard.

Haha that's an awesome idea! Can I be Brienne?

I'm so glad to hear it. I guess it's good practice for his Contiki trip around Europe :drunk: :stillsick:

It was nice to meet you as well. Let us know if you're back in London sometime.

Spending a lot of time in Forbidden Planet is compulsory for any London visit. Did you make it to the Rough Trade record store you were planning to go to?

Hey Scotland! :grouphug: I did went to Rough Trade 15 minutes before they closed last Sunday. They did not have B/S Write About Love, unfortunately. But I got myself the Dolly Mixture LP and a Lucky Soul EP. Good stuff. I was not able to browse around properly, but if I had the time I would have looked for some Orange Juice. And yeah, I got a lot of stuff from Forbidden Planet. The Doctor Who posters were a bit inconvenient to bring back to Berlin, but worth it.

We just went to kfc afterwards because we were hungry. There goes the epic. Lightweights. :grouphug:

Gethin implied that Brienne had already been cast.

He said on Twitter that he hadn't intended to give that impression.

Just as I'm sure he didn't mean to give the impression that Stannis had been cast and people would be 'very happy' with the choice :)

Hope he doesn't get into trouble about that. Could be a Lost situation and in Season 2 they kill off his charac...wait. Never mind :P

• 2 weeks later...

First decent connection since that night. Had a fucking blast guys, thank you so much for everyone turning up and sorting the shiz out. Wish I could do it all over again soon, alas my funds do not allow it.

I had no idea that Renly was there, shows how much I follow shit. :dunno:

Archived