A trailer I made for AGOT

Darkenmal

Wow, I like that! In my experience, when someone says, "hey, go look at my video I made on youtube for x-movie," it's usually "meh" at best.

This was definitely NOT "meh." It was really quite good. You have an eye for telling a story through scenes.

I liked the music as well.

Wow, I like that! In my experience, when someone says, "hey, go look at my video I made on youtube for x-movie," it's usually "meh" at best.

This was definitely NOT "meh." It was really quite good. You have an eye for telling a story through scenes.

I liked the music as well.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks also everyone for your kind words.. I'm thinking of making another one (to AGOT).. when I get more footage to do so. :)

Very nice! And I even saw a scene that I hadn't before. In the throne room, when Ned and Jaime walk towards one another, where is that from? I don't remember it from the trailers I've seen so far, so I must have missed it.

Very nice! And I even saw a scene that I hadn't before. In the throne room, when Ned and Jaime walk towards one another, where is that from? I don't remember it from the trailers I've seen so far, so I must have missed it.

It was only like a five second clip from one of the previews.. not sure but I THINK it was from the 11 minute long preview.

If there was some voice like the "What do you know of fear" or text flashing now and then (Winter is coming and that sort) I would have easily mistaken it for an official HBO trailer! And one of the better ones at that! Amazing job!

Archived