The Maester's Path Begins

Westeros

Not sure what you guys are seeing, mine aren't aligning up at all. :(

You have to click on each of the five rings and drag them around to align the symbols with the corresponding named locations around the outside of the puzzle.

Ran gives a couple of hints above, namely that there are ONLY three symbols for each of the five locations needed to solve the puzzle, and to look for the symbols that occur only once and get those aligned with their corresponding location.

If you are unsure what symbols relate to which location, look at the image in the first message at the top of this thread.

the symbols are color-coded so that you know which symbols relate to which location.

About the reward

Spoiler
OMG! It was perfect. Maisie is simply awesome, and i like kit's acting too (but it's accent is pretty weird... cool, but weird). I was hoping for that scene.

My day is made

one question

Spoiler
why is jon wearing black clothes? he's not on the wall yet!! :D

Did anyone else find the reward really laggy? I could barely see it :(

Nope, it played fine for me! Might just be your internet connection or perhaps the site had a lot of traffic when you were trying to view it. The video is on Adobe Flash Player, so you might want to try installing the latest version of that too if you're having issues: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

If it's choppy, it may be your system resources. Make sure to close extraneous tabs and programs and see if that helps. You can also pause the video and let it stream a bit more of the content and see if that helps.

I expect HBO will be releasing these out into the wild eventually, maybe after the next puzzle in the series is released, or perhaps after the whole thing is done.

Spoiler
I think the thing I was most impressed with was the room and how much details were in it, my eyes kept going from on bit to the other. The little hearth, the bed and the even the walls. If all the series is to have that many details then I'm a happy man

About the reward

Spoiler
OMG! It was perfect. Maisie is simply awesome, and i like kit's acting too (but it's accent is pretty weird... cool, but weird). I was hoping for that scene.

My day is made

one question

Spoiler
why is jon wearing black clothes? he's not on the wall yet!! :D

Spoiler
I believe this scene happens just before he leaves for the wall/Arya leaves for KL, so it makes sense he is already changed.

Spoiler

Yeah, he's leaving like that day. He probably got all the black gear together he had or wanted - got some good black armor made - because it will be better than whatever they have to outfit him with up at the Wall

Archived