The Maester's Path Begins

Westeros

I forged a link! ( #3811)

That's not a bad response, considering how hard I had to struggle with the symbols. No acolytes for me, I dislike facebook and twit, so I will most likely be a Solitary Maester.

BTW, the reward is now up on GRRM's NotaBlog.

Only one of my friends signed on as a Novice, I don't even know who. They did it like right away, but I've got none since.

My friends suck.

Yeah you have to create a new account when you follow the link. Some people say you have to do the puzzle too, but I didn't have to redo it when I made a second account for a friend.

Thanks! I tried, and I used as a guinea pig the worthy cookie giver...

If anyone makes it this far without having signed up, I would love acolates and treat them well with homemade cookies everyday. just click here: http://itsh.bo/e0Fi1z

I signed up with a different name and different e-mail, I followed the path, I re-did the puzzle, of course I re-watched the reward, but nowhere did it say I had become a novice! Lany Cassandra, did you notice someome new in your following?

Question about what happens after you solve the puzzle:

I got a sort of badge with my chain link, clicked on it, was re-directed to something called GetGlue, subscribed through FB and nothing. Nothing in the mail. Is there a way to save the badge?

Archived