Jon on the Throne?

lynxx

I though I saw something in the latest teaser, the one that is currently featured on GRRM;s blog.

Not only is there a rapid fire montage of various characters sitting the Iron Throne, but there is a separate picture of a dark, evil-looking, glowering person. There is also a white wolf at the left side of the picture, facing the camera.

Of course we've all speculated, but is this the biggest spoiler of all?

In the earlier version of the Iron Throne teaser you can get a much better glimpse of Jon on the throne. Not a spoiler (well, probably not ;) ) just a marketing desiscion to show all of the main characters on the Iron Throne...

Of course we've all speculated, but is this the biggest spoiler of all?

/Jon fangirl mode on/

:D :D :D

/Jon fangirl mode off/

I think they just put on the throne all of the major characters, or who is deeply involved with TGOT (Littlefinger!!).

Also, they wanted to give us something to talk/argue/discuss/dream about.

Of course, im sure D&D know if R+L=J or if N+?=J. There is a simple reason they don't want to add a scene that contradicts what the truth is gonna be - ex: if L+R=J but they don't know; they are filming a TOJ flashback, and they frame all of Lya's body, an there is no sign of a childbith at all.. well, that's gonna be a big bloop if they will ever film a season 5 (or 6, or 7) in which is revealed that R+L=J.

So, they know.

We know that they know.

They know that we know that they know.

They are just having a lot of fun playing with us :D

Archived