TitanCon Belfast - Sat 24 Sept 2011

There WILL be lots to do Friday morning, envelope/bag stuffing, printing, laminating, labelling, all the usual last minute con prep stuff necessary to make sure everything runs smoothly on the day.

If any volunteer is around Friday morning I will find work for you to do. Thanks :)

There WILL be lots to do Friday morning, envelope/bag stuffing, printing, laminating, labelling, all the usual last minute con prep stuff necessary to make sure everything runs smoothly on the day.

If any volunteer is around Friday morning I will find work for you to do. Thanks :)

I will be around to be put to work as my flight gets into Belfast International around 9am. Looking forward to it - it's getting closer! woohoo!

We should be around early afternoon - but should see you briefly tomorrow evening - chat then.

Pebble that Hides. What books do you suggest of his, no I have not read any of his :bowdown: sorry.

To you and LordMountainGoat, thanks for the information and I will hope to be there, and see some of you.

Now I feel bad for pushing your books Peadar. Still I do honestly reconmend them. (well the first one anyway, I've not read Deserter yet) See this thread for reveiws and things. Do take such reveiws with a pinch of salt, this is what happened to the last person who gave Peadar a bad review.

Happy travels to all who are arriving today or tomorrow! I've given Belfast a bit of a polish so please leave it as you found it. Don't wander off. Don't talk to strangers. And above all, have an awesome time!

I thought the whole point of going there is precisely to talk to strangers ;)

Hey everyone

Check the TitanCon website for new details about the photo and signing sessions.

Also the registration desk on Saturday can be accessed through the Europa Hotel lobby and not from the separate Exhibition Hall entrance as stated in the registration email we sent out a couple of weeks ago.

Tune into BBC Radio Ulster tonight between 6.00 - 6.30 for a bit of a surprise ;)

Yes that means we will be late to the volunteers meeting but Silverjaime will be there to meet you.

Thanks for the Mead Joe!

I concur. TitanCon was fantastic. I put a bunch of photos on Twitter and I'm in the middle of uploading some panel video right now to YouTube.

One of my abiding memories is definitely Sophie & Maisie doing a perfect moon-walk together. They are fantastic dancers!

Had a great time at the convention yesterday and felt it was very well organised. The guests seemed to enjoy themselves very much as well. I had to leave after the closing ceremony but maybe someone can fill me in on events afterwards? Someone mentioned that Rory McCann (the hound) was staying in the hotel, did he put in an appearance?

An amazing Con - can't wait till next year! Made many new friends - renewed old ones - and had a great time. The Wireless Mystery Show was so good - really brought those Lovecraft stories to life - or should that be anti-life?

The guests really did seem to enjoy themselves - I did see the Hound in the lobby, as we were waiting to start - but not sure if he made it to any of the event - but I wasn't at all the panels so he may have slipped in.

Hope the bus tour didn't get too wet.

TitanCon was the best! Much kudos to Phil and the others who helped him, and a big thank you to the guests who were all very warm and open-hearted (except about season 2). And all the fans! An incredibly friendly and jolly group of people - even in the rain on the bus tour.

I made a photo album on Facebook that's supposed to be public. Click. Some tourist-y photos but mostly from TitanCon.

As one of the organisers of TitanCon (Phil Bruce Ian and myself) I want to thank all the guests, volunteers, attendees and supporters for making it a memorable weekend!! It was brilliant meeting you all and I hope you had a great time cos I had a blast!

Thanks! xx

Archived