New trailer

Nails77

Can anyone identify the very briefly flashed sex scene (I think) at 2:09? I think it is Shae with Tyrion given that there are Lannister colors surrounding her, but I haven't seen any images of Shae from the show yet so I wasn't sure. I am curious whether HBO will stick to the sex scenes described in the books or whether they will feel the need to add in some more only hinted at since it is cable tv and all.

I would not agree on helmets. Thats a sort of thing Ser George would surely mention. We have a notice of their skin being as pale milk and the description of their eyes which together paint a picture of a being that has no helmet covering it all.

Having a helm doesn't mean your face is covered, and it certainly means your vision isn't blocked. It doesn't make sense that if they're going to bother wearing armour, they neglect the head.

schreklich,

I can't check that trailer at the moment, but we've seen a new character (Ros) with Tyrion and Doreah with Viserys so far, as far as sex scenes go. No Shae as of yet, so far as I've seen.

schreklich,

I can't check that trailer at the moment, but we've seen a new character (Ros) with Tyrion and Doreah with Viserys so far, as far as sex scenes go. No Shae as of yet, so far as I've seen.

Thanks, Ran. From the name "Ros" I was able to find this post:

http://www.westeros.org/GoT/Gallery/Entry/1973/

which has the screen capture from that scene and identifies her as Ros. So I guess from those two examples, it seems that they are indeed pulling some extra sex scenes (in keeping with the characters/plot) into the show.

Archived