Sneak Peek on April 3rd!

Westeros

HBO has just sent out a press release revealing that there’ll be a 15-minute sneak peek of Game of Thrones on April 3rd! We had an inkling that something was up, but we had no idea it’d be this. It’s a great piece of news for the fans eagerly anticipating the show. You can find the full release below the cut.

read on >>>

Visit the Site!

Awesome! I'm debating skipping it though because I don't want to sit through the first 15 minutes of the show and be impatient for them to be over to get to new stuff. So while I may skip it instead, I still think it's great that they're putting it out there, especially for people who are uncertain if they want to watch the show or not.

Awesome! I'm debating skipping it though because I don't want to sit through the first 15 minutes of the show and be impatient for them to be over to get to new stuff. So while I may skip it instead, I still think it's great that they're putting it out there, especially for people who are uncertain if they want to watch the show or not.

I was just thinking the same thing. I have mixed feelings about this. I won't want to stop watching after 15 minutes. But, will it be too tempting to resist? hmmmm.

I'm not really excited about this. I agree that it's good for the people who haven't read the books, but I want the whole thing. So I won't watch (as I don't read spoilers about ADWD). But the HBO guys probably know what they're doing. The marketing capmaign they have going on with the scent boxes and everything is just out of this world. So, if this preview gets people hooked I totally support this decision.

But the HBO guys probably know what they're doing. The marketing capmaign they have going on with the scent boxes and everything is just out of this world. So, if this preview gets people hooked I totally support this decision.

Yes. I think it is mainly to attract people who don't know anything about GoT. They will hopefully give it a shot for 15 minutes.

Archived