Ep1 is 62 mins long and called .....

Do they usually put new shows on all their channels for the premier? I am sure it is just for the first episode but still pretty cool that only HBO Family won't be showing it(and understandable why HBO family wouldn't be) Kind of like that idea so if anyone has the multiple HBO channels and is checking out what is on HBO that night they will see Game of Thrones on every channel and maybe decide to tune in.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the title. It seems like this will be a heavy Jon centric episode that deals with him adjusting to life on the Wall not being what he thought it would, and of course Thorne giving him that nickname. Since Donal Noye wasn't cast, they'll probably have Jeor give Jon the lecture that helps open his eyes to what a prick he's being to the other boys, which is a good move of the creators' part.

I liked Donal Noye, but with this being the third episode of a complicated series, I think it's more important for the viewers to be connected with Jorah, and with so many other characters for people to keep track, this will simplify things in a good way. I'd guess this is also the episode where we'll be introduced to Sam.

If Tyrion hasn't left yet, he might speak to Jon too. I remember in the book they had a conversation about nicknames and how to own them so they can't be used to hurt you. I can't remember when in the exact chronology that took place though.

Just my speculation of course. :)

I like the title. It seems like this will be a heavy Jon centric episode that deals with him adjusting to life on the Wall not being what he thought it would, and of course Thorne giving him that nickname. Since Donal Noye wasn't cast, they'll probably have Jorah give Jon the lecture that helps open his eyes to what a prick he's being to the other boys, which is a good move of the creators' part.

I liked Donal Noye, but with this being the third episode of a complicated series, I think it's more important for the viewers to be connected with Jorah, and with so many other characters for people to keep track, this will simplify things in a good way. I'd guess this is also the episode where we'll be introduced to Sam.

If Tyrion hasn't left yet, he might speak to Jon too. I remember in the book they had a conversation about nicknames and how to own them so they can't be used to hurt you. I can't remember when in the exact chronology that took place though.

Just my speculation of course. :)

Think you mean Jeor, not Jorah.. ;)

fangirl mode on: I have to say this out loud. now. episode 4 title is awesome

I though "lord snow" was the best title they could come up with.. but i was wrong. (fangirl squeee)

Archived