Excerpt from R. Scott Bakker's The White-Luck Warrior

pat5150

I’m in Sweden and ordering from amazon.de. Normally that’s the quickest way. Now I’m looking at mid-May.

(Goes back to rehearsing Thawa Ligatures.)

Ouch. Well, it did provide us with that hilarious parody.

If it makes it anymore painful, RSB includes .... something you've been raging for, pining for... (sort of.. not a spoiler:) -- I read those sections with a smile, picturing him perusing these message boards and thinking "a-HA! I'll have HE by the roots, this time around..."

If it makes it anymore painful, RSB includes .... something you've been raging for, pining for... (sort of.. not a spoiler:) -- I read those sections with a smile, picturing him perusing these message boards and thinking "a-HA! I'll have HE by the roots, this time around..."

I often feel like he's posting here and none of us know it :ninja:

I’m in Sweden and ordering from amazon.de. Normally that’s the quickest way. Now I’m looking at mid-May.

It seems you now have a similar delivery date as I have for the UK edition, ordered from Amazon UK (and I sincerely hope you had sufficient nails for them as well).

Did you order the US edition or the UK one? Possibly they converted your order into the UK one, not caring whether such desecration can be tolerated or not.

Also, the parody was fantastic. :cheers:

Did you order the US edition or the UK one? Possibly they converted your order into the UK one, not caring whether such desecration can be tolerated or not.

There is a UK edition? Now I’m confused.

(I’d not buy a UK hardcover. The suck.)

In addition to the Canadian edition, of which I will not speak here, there is a UK edition from Orbit and a US edition from Overlook.

But the only hardcover is Overlook’s, right? (I’m getting nervous here…)

Those who have the Overlook hardcover and understand the question: is it cut and glued, or folded and sewn, or something inbetween? (My 10^3-fold Thought from Overlook is cut and glued.)

Archived