Coming to Canada and US

Heya, I'm currently in North America with my SO. We are in Ottawa till next Monday (March 21st) then we go for a few days to New York (Monday till Friday) and we go back to Montréal until we depart on April 1st.

Anyone up for a meet in those cities? I already met some of you in 2008 when coming to the WorldCon, would be nice to meet again!!

My week is pretty hectic (lots of work stuff going on), but if I'm free on whatever night you choose for a NYC thing, I'll stop by for a quick drink. :)

It's always worth meeting up with X-ray - especially around April in New York.

Great!

For us Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday are all fine. As for the place, I don't really have an idea so any suggestion is welcome.

Xray, have you changed your phone number since last time? If not I still have it I think.

Sweet! I suggest the Blind Tiger Ale House at 6 or 6:30pm (or ???). I can't stay past 8pm, due to having a long-ass work day on Thursday which will require all the patience I can muster. The Blind Tiger is close to just about every subway line in Manhattan (the W 4th street stop on the blue and orange lines, Christopher Street stop on the red, easily walkable from stops on the yellow and green lines) and has some excellent food/drink. Here's a link to Google Maps.

Both Mr. X and I have the same phone numbers as in Denver. I might not hear the phone (I leave it on vibrate during work), but leave a message if you need to get in touch. :)

Archived