Maester’s Path: 3rd Puzzle

Westeros

Keyboard option would make things so much easier. Trying to do this on my trackpad is ridiculous.

Yeah, I'm giving up for now. It's incredibly frustrating. I'll try again tomorrow.

The trick is to move the cursor to the centre of the screen at the right moment (so as not to revolve like an idiot which happened to me almost constantly) and push forward. Although it was still annoying after I figured it out. A mouse would've probably helped to some extent. Also, the first time I saw the wildlings I just moved around and lost just as I found out that the Back button should be used to get back from the edge and turn around.

Well, we saw some new characters in action so it was worth it :)

sumi, you should walk the entire distance of the Wall.

There are two guards at each end, two horns and two bird cages for messages. There is a horn nearby to the right when you turn around (it's on the main path along the Wall).

OMG, the only flash message I get is the one telling me I've failed.

On Edit: feeling queasy - I gave up and searched youtube for the reward. Very nice scene. Of course, now I won't have my 3rd Maester's chain. Perhaps I will try to earn it later.

If the keyboard option doesn't work: this probably means I cannot work this puzzle on my laptop, doesn't it?

I haven't liked this one. This is not a puzzle. As Areo says, the only difficulty is the manage to do something with their clumsy interface, and to have a computer that's able to load things properly (I couldn't see the horn in my laptop)

Archived