First Episodes Synopsis

Westeros

Although we’ve already reported the titles of the first two episodes, this new press release from HBO provides more detail, especially in terms of an extensive synopsis for “Winter is Coming” and “The Kingsroad”. The first two episodes were directed by Tim van Patten. There are some spoilers in these write-ups.

read on >>>

Visit the Site!

Series regulars on GAME OF THRONES include (in alphabetical order): Mark Addy as King Robert Baratheon, Alfie Allen as Theon Greyjoy, Sean Bean as Lord Eddard “Ned” Stark, Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Ser Jaime Lannister, Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister, Michelle Fairley as Lady Catelyn Stark, Aidan Gillen as Petyr Baelish (“Littlefinger”), Jack Gleeson as Prince Joffrey Baratheon, Iain Glen as Ser Jorah Mormont, Kit Harington as Jon Snow, Lena Headey as Queen Cersei Lannister, Isaac Hempstead-Wright as Bran Stark, Harry Lloyd as Viserys Targaryen, Richard Madden as Robb Stark, Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane (“The Hound”), Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark and Maisie Williams as Arya Stark. Also featured in the ensemble cast are: John Bradley as Samwell Tarly, James Cosmo as Lord Commander Mormont, Charles Dance as Lord Tywin Lannister, Ron Donachie as Ser Rodrik Cassel, Jerome Flynn as Bronn, Conleth Hill as Varys, Jason Momoa as Khal Drogo and Donald Sumpter as Maester Luwin.

I know we discussed before the order that characters will appear in the credits. That synopsis may have answered the question? Alphabetical list for the series regulars, which includes the main Stark kids. Jason Momoa is viewed as featured rather than a regular. Otherwise no great surprises.

I know we discussed before the order that characters will appear in the credits. That synopsis may have answered the question? Alphabetical list for the series regulars, which includes the main Stark kids. Jason Momoa is viewed as featured rather than a regular. Otherwise no great surprises.

So I guess we will see more of Viserys than Khal Drogo.

Archived