Extended Costume extra with new scenes

So I was watching the extended costume extra on hbo on demand. I haven't seen anyone discussing them but there were some interesting new scenes and notes.

1. Jon telling Tyrion that the other boys hate him because he is better than them only for Tyrion to shoot him down explaining how they didn't have Ser Rodrick around to train them. Also Tyrion explains how Pyp got to the wall( stealing a wheel of cheese for his little sister)

2. There was also a segment where we see Sansa going on about how she wants to marry Joffrey and have his babies only for Arya to cut into the conversation to say "seven hells", this was a really funny segment.

3. There was a scene where Viserys gets mad at Dany for getting him some Dothraki clothing.

4. Dany learning how to speak Dothraki. very cute

5. There was also a a scene of Dany laughing and having a good time, which was nice to see considering she always looks scared or sad in the previews.

As for the costumes, the designer mentioned some interesting things about Pyp and how he is always cold because he only has a light jacket. The Starks wear a lot of blues to represent the warmness of the family.

NCW went on about how he does not understand how people fought in his armor, but that it does look good, he smiles at that last remark.

Kit Harington liked his costume because all the fur and padding made him feel more strong.

Sean Bean went on about the practicality of his costume.

You would think with a segment devoted to costumes they would have featured some Renly, but no. :(

overall it looked good.

^^ yeah it is really cool, I'm interested to see how the Jon/Cat scene in Bran's room plays out because

Ned is standing in the doorway during this scene

If you guys want I could try to record a scene or two with my iphone, obviously the quality wouldn't be the best, but something is something. Any scene anyone want me to record??

Tons of great stuff in the extended Costumes Feature. One scene looks like a market in Pentos. Caetlyn to Cersei: "Is this your first time in the North, your Grace."

More Joffrey and Sansa finding Arya and Micah practicing swords. Arya: "What are you doing here?"

Viserys being angry at Dany when she gives him "Dothraki" rags.

Much more.

Archived