Daenerys Profile and New Teaser

Westeros

HBO’s on a tear, promoting Game of Thrones with its character profiles and previews. Adding to the character bios, they’ve now added the Catelyn Stark profile video (which was already available via Youtube) to her character bio, Daenerys’s profile video featuring Emilia Clarke and some shots of the character we haven’t seen before via HBO’s good offices, and (last but not least) the “Power” preview, which covers a lot of the ground we’ve seen before ... but adds a pounding drum soundtrack (again, we’re certain this is not from composer Ramin Djawadi) and another few snippets that are new. Including a couple of scenes from the novels we’ve not yet seen.

See below for the embeds of the Dany and “Power” videos:

read on >>>

Visit the Site!

Dat 'Game of thrones' line. I loved the delivery. Cersei grows on me with each trailer. Not so sure about the Cat stuff in this one, but yeah, Dany's awesome too, I get the feeling I'll like her more than I did in the books (maybe because Clarke's smoking hot...who knows)

Dat 'Game of thrones' line. I loved the delivery. Cersei grows on me with each trailer. Not so sure about the Cat stuff in this one, but yeah, Dany's awesome too, I get the feeling I'll like her more than I did in the books (maybe because Clarke's smoking hot...who knows)

If she effectively conveys that sense of entitlement to the Iron Throne which the character in the books has then her ravishing beauty will rapidly become irrelevant to meand my opinion of the TV persona will be the same as my opinion of the book persona. I certainly hope it turns out this way, because I want to have the same opinion of all the characters in the TV show as I have with the book characters. Otherwise it will be a different story, and I don't want a different story.

If she effectively conveys that sense of entitlement to the Iron Throne which the character in the books has then her ravishing beauty will rapidly become irrelevant to meand my opinion of the TV persona will be the same as my opinion of the book persona. I certainly hope it turns out this way, because I want to have the same opinion of all the characters in the TV show as I have with the book characters. Otherwise it will be a different story, and I don't want a different story.

(shrug) I think it will be a different story, there will definitely be differences that show characters in a different light and I'm pretty okay with that, I'm sure if she comes across as Dany in the book I'll dislike her too, but I'd be okay if I liked Dany the tv character too.

Archived