Direwolf Scene - On Demand

smegma

Haha, it makes me feel much better about going with Comcast over RCN :)

But really, it's a cute scene, very close to the book except it's not in snow so Ghost isn't hiding in it, but he is the last discovered. Probably not too many surprises for fans but it was still nice to see :)

I do not have the necessary ability/smarts/technology to do so :( I'm sure there are better people than I out there that can do this - although no one has uploaded the extended Stark feature yet either so I wonder if it's even more difficult than I thought it would be.

I do not have the necessary ability/smarts/technology to do so :( I'm sure there are better people than I out there that can do this - although no one has uploaded the extended Stark feature yet either so I wonder if it's even more difficult than I thought it would be.

Aww that sucks..

Even if you got a video camera and recorded it it would be fine..

lol thanks for replying.

Folks, please, if something is available only on Comcast, that's probably for a reason. Lets be respectful of HBO's prerogatives when it comes to marketing the show and not circumvent content restrictions.

Folks, please, if something is available only on Comcast, that's probably for a reason. Lets be respectful of HBO's prerogatives when it comes to marketing the show and not circumvent content restrictions.

Those features end up on youtube all the time though, and see sites like Winter is Coming and even this site (i think) link to the videos. Like a week back when the features came out, this sue the pirate guy had all the vids on youtube, and i saw them on a bunch of fansites. Don't remember if this was one of them, but i think it might have been.

For those of us with Comcast On Demand there are new videos - one of which is the full Direwolf discovery scene. I'll keep looking at the Comcast menus for additional stuff.

Yeah, I watched all the clips on Monday and was in Heaven. I practically did a fan girl SQUEEEE when I got to see Tywin. The scene with him and Jaime was VERY interesting!

Those features end up on youtube all the time though, and see sites like Winter is Coming and even this site (i think) link to the videos. Like a week back when the features came out, this sue the pirate guy had all the vids on youtube, and i saw them on a bunch of fansites. Don't remember if this was one of them, but i think it might have been.

The policy here is the opposite. This site does not condone pirated videos or software or anything else. The moderators are volunteers and sometimes things slip through the cracks, but we especially don't encourage anyone to link to pirated versions of GRRM's intellectual property or the property of his licensees. Partially because of this, we have a great relationship with GRRM and he has helped us out with fundraising in the past and gives our parties special consideration at Worldcons (and other cons).

That and the fact they are great parties.

Comcast is blanketing their OnDemand site with GoT promos and giving subscribers six month for $10/month deals to sign up for HBO. These are the sorts of things that make a show a big hit, and we ALL want it to be a big hit so they keep making more. Sounds to me like a GREAT reason to respect their investment and their property.

Whitebeard,

Feel free to look around the Game of Thrones-subsite and see if you'll spot links to such videos. We don't do it. As Bronn says, possibly people have linked from in threads on this forum, but there's a lot of threads and only so many moderator eyeballs. Please feel free to report anything you believe untoward. :)

Ok no problem :P

I probably had you confused with Winter is Coming/Tower of the Hand or the new AGOT fansite that i also have bookmarked.

Bronn: I agree that no one should condone stealing GRRM's intellectual property, but these vids all serve to hype the show more and get more fans excited, though i understand why comcast is limiting it only to subscribers. Anyway, i'm already a comcast subscriber, but i can't see this video on the xfinity AGOT page.

I found Game of Thrones clips on two different On Demand locations. I kept looking on the HBO On Demand tab and on Monday I noticed Game of Thrones. On that part they are featuring Behind the Throne and Episodes. Behind the Throne has 8 minute previews of the main houses as well as Costumes and Invite to the Set.

On Demand Top Picks, however, features even more intros and previews including the new Direwolf clip. Top Picks is in the opening menu when you first go to On Demand.

I have On Demand but I don't see the Direwolf scene. What is it called? Is it a part of another featurette?

It's Top Pick / Game Of Thrones / About the game. Last video, you can see the word "new"

Can someone post the link to it? I can't find it. Only those with that subscribe to comcast will be able to see it, so i don't think its an issue from what with discussed about not posting rips, etc.

There's no link to it because it's not online, just on tv.

Archived