Major. League. Baseball.

Myshkin

No more of this off-season or spring training bullshit, it's time to talk about real baseball!

FUCK YOU GIANTS I WOULD EAT YOUR SOULS IF YOU HAD SOULS I HATE YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!

Discuss.

No more of this off-season or spring training bullshit, it's time to talk about real baseball!

FUCK YOU GIANTS I WOULD EAT YOUR SOULS IF YOU HAD SOULS I HATE YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!

Discuss.

The Giants won the World Series. Your argument is invalid.

Old news. Try making an argument not based on ancient history.

Not until October it isn't. But speaking of current events, how's that divorce going? :kiss:

ETA: Ah yes. The sweet sweet sound of silence from Chavez Ravine.

And hey, Jixon! (Jexum? WTF was his name again?) It looks like Brandon Belt will be starting in the bigs this season.

Apparently Dave Winfield said the Red Sox are going to win it all this year. So it has to be true.

Sadly, my series against the Dodgers in MLB The Show isn't as solid. But man, when my curveball is on....and MC hates when I put Wakefield in relief.

:laugh:

I am certain the two of us battling it out on the PS3 would make for compelling television.

GO SOX

when i was a small boy.

yes, i was a small boy once.

i was in northern cali having a vacation with my maternal grandmother. she sent me home wearing a giants cap.

when my father saw me at the airport to pick me up (in oregon) he walked up to me, swept the cap from my head, tossed it into a garbage bin and took me home.

i learned a lot that day.

my father and i are close to this day.

may the dodgers always defeat those hated bastards.

Tommy Lasorda is going to fly into San Fran riding a golden chariot drawn by Bud Selig and Willie Mays and shit on your stadium. And since its Tommy Lasorda it will be the greatest, most beautiful shit ever.

And all your pitchers will be too busy smoking reefer this year to pitch anywhere close to being good. May as well see if Juan Marichel will come out of retirement.

Did anyone pick my Pirates to win the Series? No?

Maybe the Central or even the wild card? Ok...

How about finishing over .500? Fuck.

I believe it's gonna be a long summer.

Wish in one hand and shit in the other. Which hand fills up with Dodger wins faster?

Yeah. I don't know either.

Tommy Lasorda is going to fly into San Fran riding a golden chariot drawn by Bud Selig and Willie Mays and shit on your stadium. And since its Tommy Lasorda it will be the greatest, most beautiful shit ever.

And all your pitchers will be too busy smoking reefer this year to pitch anywhere close to being good. May as well see if Juan Marichel will come out of retirement.

if we are discussing hands full of lasorda's blessed dung, then i am fine and happy being a dodger fan!

and bonds is going to go to jail! let us not forget that.

go blue!

Was not thrilled that so many ESPN 'experts' picked the BoSox to win it all this year. I mean fuck, are they trying to see how badly they can jinx us?

Buster Olney is a fucking hack.

Well.........yeah...........but he gets a one day reprieve from me. :thumbsup:

ur jus jeliss

I look forward to perhaps having a league-average or maybe even ABOVE average offense for the first time in...how long?

I mean, do kind of envy Colorado with their studly young shortshop still. Maybe even having a functioning shortstop would be good. But I'll put off my doubts for now. BEAT LA!

Warning NSFW (or polite company).

Amen.

Archived