Major. League. Baseball.

Myshkin

Chances are none of the guys in Blue involved in this could have picked Tommy Lasorda out of a lineup. Punk kids being punks, with an orange and black excuse.

You are probably right and that's probably the same reason Raiders fans get a bad rap. Which makes it sadder.

But I do think we should test the theory. Lock up Lasorda until the guys are caught... ;)

What's the point? No way we could get a line-up going. Jabba the Hut's dead, Grimace is purple, Santa Claus I hear isn't pure evil, etc.

Cardinals season not off to the greatest start

There's the drama surrounding Pujols, then Wainwright goes down and now:

Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post Dispatch reports that Cardinals left fielder Matt Holliday will undergo an appendectomy today and the recovery timetable is usually 4-6 weeks until “strenuous activity” is allowed

Suck it Lincecum, Kersh KICKED YOUR ASS!

But I do think we should test the theory. Lock up Lasorda until the guys are caught... ;)

As if any man made cell could hold Tommy.

Suck it Lincecum, Kersh KICKED YOUR ASS!

lol

7 IP and a 0 ERA. Ass kicked! C'mon man, Kersh kicked our offense's ass. The Giant's defense kicked their own asses. So many angles of ridicule and you take the wrong one.

As if any man made cell could hold Tommy.

Fair point. There's no reason to make them soundproofed to that extent yet.

lol

7 IP and a 0 ERA. Ass kicked! C'mon man, Kersh kicked our offense's ass. The Giant's defense kicked their own asses. So many angles of ridicule and you take the wrong one.

Yes of course, the Dodgers didn't win, the Giants lost. The oldest and saddest excuse of the poor loser. Timmy pitched well, Kersh pitched much better. Ass kicked. Deal with it.

Yes of course, the Dodgers didn't win, the Giants lost. The oldest and saddest excuse of the poor loser. Timmy pitched well, Kersh pitched much better. Ass kicked. Deal with it.

Stupid.

The Dodgers pitching and defense held the Giants to 1 run. Giant's ass kicked.

Tim Lincecum held the Dodgers to 0 earned runs in 7 innings. Lincecum ass not kicked.

Don't be stupid.

Stupid.

The Dodgers pitching and defense held the Giants to 1 run. Giant's ass kicked.

Tim Lincecum held the Dodgers to 0 earned runs in 7 innings. Lincecum ass not kicked.

Don't be stupid.

Take your licks and move on. This sad excuse making is depressing.

Take your licks and move on. This sad excuse making is depressing.

:lol: Take it easy on the Mad Dog 20/20 bro. I gave you reasons why the Dodgers kicked the Giants ass, yet your analysis is wrong. And you're all "nuh uh, poopyhead!"

You're going to be embarrassed in the morning.

Also, in October. Quote and sig this. Or at least write it down on your "I can put on my shoes!" flashcards.

:lol: Take it easy on the Mad Dog 20/20 bro. I gave you reasons why the Dodgers kicked the Giants ass, yet your analysis is wrong. And you're all "nuh uh, poopyhead!"

You're going to be embarrassed in the morning.

Also, in October. Quote and sig this. Or at least write it down on your "I can put on my shoes!" flashcards.

Now now, no need to get snippy, it was just one game. I'm sure you guys will win one sooner or later.

Yes. This gets brought up every time the Yankees and Red Sox fans go on about their shorter tenured, media manufactured version of "the greatest rivalry in baseball!"

The only thing is this is the *takes off Giants cap for a moment* only real reason I hate Dodgers apparel on sight. It could conceivably cost me my life.

Now obviously, this isn't common statistically, but I'd rather be puked on by ten Phillie fans or assaulted by 5 Raiders fan than get stabbed because I root for the Giants. And as far as I've read, the serious physical abuse usually comes from Team Blue. *puts back Giants cap* which is why I'm prouder to be from the fan-base that had an airplane fly a "2010 World Champion Giants" banner over Dodger stadium last night, than a fan of those fucking guys. But I'm also proud of being a part of the best rivalry in baseball.*

*minus those fuckers on either side who take it too fucking far

Anybody who walks into an opposing teams house...especially one with such a rivalry like Dodgers/Giants or Red Sox/Yankees...wearing the opposing teams gear and talks shit has to expect something to pop off. I might wear my Dodgers gear up in San Fran, but that dont mean Im going to be running my mouth win or lose. That's just about as dumb as you can get.

Yes its sad that dude got beat, but at virtually any sporting event there is, bare minimum, one dude completely tanked and would like nothing better than an excuse to knock some heads.

I don't buy this whole typical Dodgers fan bullshit, nor would it be something I'd expect from a typical Giants fan...because Im pretty sure a Giants fan actually stabbed a Dodgers fan last year.

I don't buy this whole typical Dodgers fan bullshit, nor would it be something I'd expect from a typical Giants fan...because Im pretty sure a Giants fan actually stabbed a Dodgers fan last year.

Two years ago. April Dodgers home game against the Giants.

But the stabber AND the stabbee were both Dodgers fans.

three double plays hit into by pujols. what the hell? is he already looking towards that payday with another team?

I hope this was a joke MC - unfortunately I did hear commentators making the same statements. One game. I'll be very surprised if by the endof the year he isn't 35/105/.320...per the normal Machine he is.

Archived