Game of Thrones in San Francisco

Westeros

Not a sneak preview, but something potentially just as cool. The Studio Booth, a company specializing in “multidisciplinary event photography company specializing in customized interactive photo experiences”, has tweeted that they’re going to be at Wondercon in San Francisco from April 1st to April 3rd, and they’re clearly going there on behalf of HBO to promote Game of Thrones.

Looking at the Exhibitor’s List at the Wondercon site, we notice HBO is listed as having booth #341, so we’re guessing where that’s going to be. In the S.F. area, or planning to be at Wondercon? Go check it out and report back!

Visit the Site!

Not a sneak preview, but something potentially just as cool. The Studio Booth, a company specializing in “multidisciplinary event photography company specializing in customized interactive photo experiences”, has tweeted that they’re going to be at Wondercon in San Francisco from April 1st to April 3rd, and they’re clearly going there on behalf of HBO to promote Game of Thrones.

Looking at the Exhibitor’s List at the Wondercon site, we notice HBO is listed as having booth #341, so we’re guessing where that’s going to be. In the S.F. area, or planning to be at Wondercon? Go check it out and report back!

Visit the Site!

If anyone is interested in going to this, I posted an "is anyone interested in going to this?" post in the BWB Norcal thread.

I just saw the Game of Thrones facebook page and they put up pictures of lucky Wondercon goers in the Iron Throne. What a great idea. There are some great pics. My favorite is this little kid (looks like less than 2 years old) sitting in the throne with a perplexed look on his face. Great promotion.

My favorite was the one with Captain America sitting on the Iron Throne. :lol: Hilarious.

The juxtaposition of all these geeky congoers in the throne was something to behold.

:gestures at avatar to make people jealous:

Archived