Win the Throne Contest

Westeros

Finally was able to sign in. If it helps anyone - I downloaded IE9, then used the 'button' at the top to enable it to use older versions. (Does that make sense? I'm not a tekki) Everything worked great after that. Dunno what version of IE was on my computer but suspect it was IE7..........You also need Flash 10.0 or greater.

You can also find codes at Slickdeals. So far I've only seen the 8 listed above.

Okay, I an not sure about the objective of the Stark game. Am I supposed to get one, or all, of the wolves to the other side? To capture the hare? Or to simply stop the hare from reaching the exit?

Of the 5 m ini games I like the crest one and the archery one the best. The card and the fighting one are just pure luck and no skills involved.

Okay, I an not sure about the objective of the Stark game. Am I supposed to get one, or all, of the wolves to the other side? To capture the hare? Or to simply stop the hare from reaching the exit?

The goal is to capture the hare by surrounding it with the three wolves. For some reason, the wolves can only move vertically and to the right. The hare always makes the same moves, so there's no luck involved.

The goal is to capture the hare by surrounding it with the three wolves. For some reason, the wolves can only move vertically and to the right. The hare always makes the same moves, so there's no luck involved.

You can also win by having your wolves push all the way to the right, regardless of where the hare is... sort of like a race to the other side. I suspect the game is somewhat broken.

You get points for playing the games, whether you win or lose. The same goes for your instant win chance.

There are three GoT videos on the Charter(my cable provider) website, and they have the codes "royal", "sigil", and "blood" given at the end. The codes are supposed to be in a few other places, but those are the only three that I was able to find. They may have been planning to phase them in, since if you know all eight upfront, then you can rise a rank each day, and get to Hand of the King in less than two weeks. The promotion ends in late June.

You can find out what teams are in the lead by clicking on the little circle below your throne points and sweepstakes entries. It looks like a refresh button. Currently, the order is

1)Night's Watch

2)Stark

3)Lannister

4)Targaryen

5)Baratheon

It's been the same order for about three days, after Night's Watch changed places with Stark on Monday. I expect it might scramble a bit on Saturday. I hope so anyway, since I'm Baratheon.

You get points for playing the games, whether you win or lose. The same goes for your instant win chance.

There are three GoT videos on the Charter(my cable provider) website, and they have the codes "royal", "sigil", and "blood" given at the end. The codes are supposed to be in a few other places, but those are the only three that I was able to find. They may have been planning to phase them in, since if you know all eight upfront, then you can rise a rank each day, and get to Hand of the King in less than two weeks. The promotion ends in late June.

You can find out what teams are in the lead by clicking on the little circle below your throne points and sweepstakes entries. It looks like a refresh button. Currently, the order is

1)Night's Watch

2)Stark

3)Lannister

4)Targaryen

5)Baratheon

It's been the same order for about three days, after Night's Watch changed places with Stark on Monday. I expect it might scramble a bit on Saturday. I hope so anyway, since I'm Baratheon.

Thanks Vorg! I have been watching videos like crazy in spite of obviously already having the words. I couldn't find any and thought I must have missed something.

Also, thanks for the info on how to find which family is in the lead!

Archived