Poison Trailer

Westeros

I'm in love with this trailer...how it plays up the murder mystery aspect of the story, the ratcheting up of tension, more crazy Lysa Arryn, more Syrio, more Varys, bloody Dany, more Sean Bean and Michelle Fairley voiceover (love their vocal qualities) goodness, the amount of unseen footage. Let's just jump ahead to next Sunday, shall we?

Awesome!

The actress who plays Lysa is wonderful, isn't she?

And bloody Dany? The trailers have seemed to portray her as this rather meek, frail character. I like bloody Dany!

And Varys. Oh, I love me some Varys.

Theon with his bow. I'm getting more and more excited to see how Alfie Allen does in this role.

And bloody Dany? The trailers have seemed to portray her as this rather meek, frail character. I like bloody Dany!

based on the hundreds of hours I have spent watching the trailers, I think that is when

she eats the horse heart

of course, I may be wrong. added the spoiler tag just to be safe, not really that big a spoiler.

Ooh. A tiny glimpse of Bronn's duel at the Eyrie.

Yeah. Looks like they moved it to the Great Hall rather than the court yard, which is cool. It saves them from building another set and it's still a suitably epic and interesting location for it to happen. Also, they might get some cool use out of the steps and the railing in the center which can serve a similar function as the sculpture they fought around did in the book.

Somebody going up in flames at 1:12 !

I assume that's

Othor the wight in Mormont's chambers

It could also be

Ned's father or brother (I forget which one was strangled and which was burned).

Wait, I thought Lysa Arryn was meant to be a fatty.

Cool trailer but.

I think the point comes across that she doesn't have the figure she once did. to me she seemed all pointy and sharp, not an attractive, still pretty young woman. She seems to have lost her curves and softness. That thin, sharp look, imo, matches the shrillness of her personality, so it totally worked for me.

I was surprised by the Moon Door, I was imagining a normal door, but that looks cool too :) Lysa looks great for the role, conveys the character.

There is a ton of new footage here so I'll have to see it again 2-3 times to get it all figured out, but yeah, there are scenes from the very end of the book.

Archived