Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jon Targaryen

[Pre-ADwD Spoilers] Daenerys 2 - Spoilers for ADWD

She is, in short, a born leader. She is not devious. She is not battle-wise. She is not a genius. She is a leader.

Brilliant post.

In short dull? :P

While reading her chapter, and hearing about her unsullied visiting the brothel, some retaking their names etc.. i began to wonder about something.

Will the unsullied discipline hold? Will they gradually drift away from their previous lives, develop individuality and 'think' for themselves? I think this could happen with the freedom they have gained. I doubt they would turn on Dany, but their effectiveness in battle could be reduced.

In short dull? :P

While reading her chapter, and hearing about her unsullied visiting the brothel, some retaking their names etc.. i began to wonder about something.

Will the unsullied discipline hold? Will they gradually drift away from their previous lives, develop individuality and 'think' for themselves? I think this could happen with the freedom they have gained. I doubt they would turn on Dany, but their effectiveness in battle could be reduced.

I think Grey Worm will be the treason for gold, simply because its the Martin way