Share your Throne Photo!

babyraven

Kat, that picture is awesomely hardcore. You look as if you're about to order someone's beheading.

Nice shirt, babyraven. Mine never made it to me, in the end :(

Actually, out of all the new shirts I bought, that was my least favorite. The design is nice, but the fabric is REALLY thin. I would have worn a long sleeve under it anyway because it's still chilly here in Philly, but even when it gets warmer I'll STILL have to wear a tank or something under it to keep people from seeing my bra through it -- it's that thin. :P

A warning about all the HBO girl shirts, too... make sure you order 1 size up for a snug fit, and TWO up for a roomier fit. I ordered 1 size up and they fit me like a glove.

Actually, out of all the new shirts I bought, that was my least favorite. The design is nice, but the fabric is REALLY thin. I would have worn a long sleeve under it anyway because it's still chilly here in Philly, but even when it gets warmer I'll STILL have to wear a tank or something under it to keep people from seeing my bra through it -- it's that thin. :P

A warning about all the HBO girl shirts, too... make sure you order 1 size up for a snug fit, and TWO up for a roomier fit. I ordered 1 size up and they fit me like a glove.

Yeah, that's what happened with mine. I ordered my regular size and it was so tight and thin that it was even molded into my belly button. I returned it for a larger size and that's the one that sort of disappeared before I could get it. I'm assuming the next size up would have been pretty damn small, too. And thanks for the warning; I just might get a guy's shirt the next time I buy something from HBO.

Archived