[BOOK SPOILERS] Episode 2 Preview

TheEvilKing

Don't think so - there's a scene we've been shown clips of with Tyrion talking about the crimes Jon's fellow recruits have committed.

I think that scene is just to show Jaime being a dick. And maybe also to increase the Stark/Lannister rivalry a little more. Though I personally think a scene with Jaime and Robb would perhaps be more effective, since Jon is on his way out of politics.

Oh I have no doubt we'll see tons of Jon and Tyrion - I just see some of the stuff that came out between them coming out now, without the need for a direwolf jumping in and "protecting" Jon. I wonder if this is engineered to make Jaime more of a bad guy, and Tyrion more sympathetic...

I don't think she's saying it to the Hound. More likely to Joff or Sansa.

Sansa, I believe. She threatens her sister, then Ned sits her down to have the talk about the danger of KL and how the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

I always thought it was funny that he never even addressed Sansa's betrayal of her sister. If he had straightened that out at this point, he may have prevented her from turning HIM over to Cersei in the future. Assuming she's even capable of loyalty-based thinking of that kind.

Ok is it me or are the direwolfs gonna have to age real quickly to

A- attack Joffrey

B- save cat and bran

The first episode they are so small they would be easy as pie to dismiss

In the making of, "Summer" looked like a young adult dog (1-2 years) in that scene

[mod hat]

Let's keep our discussion to our board, and let other internet forums behave as they would. It gains nobody anything to disparage other internet forums out there.

Thank you.

[/mod hat]

Archived