Coster-Waldau Interviewed

Westeros

GameOfThrones_Lannister01_Screencap_16_M.jpgAll the great press around the show has started to overshadow some of the interviews, but we thought that these two interviews with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) were worth noting. First, this “tease” from TV.com which includes his musing question, “The one thing I don’t understand is that sex [in this show] has to be from behind. Why is that?” Don’t worry, Nikolaj, sometimes the ladies are on top!

And then we have Den of Geek with an excellent interview. Note, though, that at one point Coster-Waldau speculates about what his character might be up to in the fifth volume of the series. He is, I reiterate, speculating, and simply emphasizing something about the way GRRM writes his characters. It is not a spoiler!

Visit the Site!

Loved these interviews. He sounds like a funny guy.

Oy, hot and funny- I can't handle that! Also thought his comment about the from behind sex was pretty hilarious, considering how much it's been discussed on the board the past few days... :rofl:

I noticed, as well, that of all the male characters, you had the best hair. Was that a stipulation in your contract?

It was. I said. Sorry, I need best hair. I'm not wearing a wig. It's mine. It just flows naturally!

LOL! Loved it. I think he has the best hair in the cast - it's not even debatable.

I really hope they haven't cut the Jaime/Jon scene that is in one of the pictures in the interview, it'll be too much hotness together.

Archived