Poll: How would you rate Episode 102?

Kat

306 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My favorite part (which is, strangely enough, not in the books) is what happens after they find Arya, Sansa lies, Ned pleads, Cersei/Joff gloat, and Ned has to kill Lady. Basically, there is some sort of "connection" (for lack of a better word -- between Lady's death and Bran's rebirth. I like the music that begins to play, how Ned plays with Lady's ears, then it slowly pans closer to Bran's bed, and his eyes open when we hear the sword cut off Lady's head. I never looked at this exchange of "death for life" in this scene. I personally believe it was probably the producers' interpretation, but I think it works really well in the scene. The music is haunting, too.

Side note: I love Ramin Djawadi's music for the series. He's Iranian, and I'm part Iranian too, and he really captures the haunting melodies that I, personally, love in music. Maybe it's a Persian thing? ;) Who knows.

The title music is probably the best ever. Here's a boy who did his own version of it on the violin instead of cello, and I think he plays it wonderfully and with a lot of passion:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...