AGOT Mafia Game n= May 2011.

House Targaryen

And now, you come at Simba again - who has, unlike Dragon at the time you prodded him, posted some things of relevance

What things of relevance?

BTW: The board is having some issues, it seems

Yeah. And I need to sleep. So, bye until tomorrow.

I think its a bad idea to vote for night.

we have the ability to kill somebody. it gives us a lot of information. more than just speaking and misunderstanding each other.

and the idea "vote for night" is based on probabilities. I said I did not like it.

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Edward., Ernst Blofeld, Garfield, Humpty Dumpty, Igor, Joseph Starlin, Krakatoa, Miss Marple, Puff the Magic Dragon, Showgirl Barbie, Simba, Sooty, The mummy, Wonder Woman.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

2 votes for Joseph Starlin (Garfield, Wonder Woman)

1 vote for Edward. (Miss Marple)

1 vote for Garfield (Ernst Blofeld)

1 vote for Humpty Dumpty (Igor)

1 vote for Showgirl Barbie (Edward.)

1 vote for Sooty (Humpty Dumpty)

1 vote for Wonder Woman (Joseph Starlin)

1 vote for Night (Showgirl Barbie)

5 players have not voted: Krakatoa, Puff the Magic Dragon, Simba, Sooty, The mummy.

What things of relevance?

That was in contrast to Dragon. Dragon had said, "Hey guys what's going on in this thread?" Simba had said some things about odd-even, as well as poking HD - and also spreading his replies over several posts when he could have just posted one; I'd be poking in that direction if I didn't actually have a read on someone (you). You did call him out, so to speak, for poking HD, but you didn't give any reasoning for why that was something you felt the need to call him out for. And given who it is, we can't expect such a weak case to do anything.

Basically I'm saying that it looks like you've been trying to look like you are provoking discussion, but none of the things you are doing are actually likely to provoke discussion.

3 votes against Joseph. And I agree with arguments wtitten by Wonder Woman.

But, we need him to choose somebody opposite and to read what he will write in defense.

To me, I don't like Edward, Garfield and other with one post. It is quite comfortale position for killers. You are here but nobody blames you because you have written nothing.

I want them to write more.

And, as for me, Barbie is peaceful.

I won't lynch Edward or Humpty today, for obvious reasons. We need our strongest players alive. Everybody else is a possibility.

What's the purpose behind this post? It effectively neuters any pressure on them from day 1 if multiple people think like that. Plus, strong players can be scum too, so it's silly to just dismiss them out of mind for day 1.

seriously?

one player signals out another and you don't find that suspicious?

Why the hell would it be? And like WhiskeyJack singled out Mina's vote, is that suspicious?

There's nothing wrong with singling stuff out, at all.

More importantly Joseph Starlin is a good vote. Starlin scum --> Mina town, for those playing along at home.

Ugh, welcome back to the game, Kat. Why did you sign up for this? :bang: Is it so you could, for the first time in your life, actually be a volcano? It's actually a pretty good alt for me, though. Not only does it match my first letter, but it's a fairly good impression of my sitting around for the first few days totally confused (building up pressure) until there's fewer people left and then I just go crazy. Usually not in a good, logical way.

So, can we just lynch Edward and Simba early on to keep the post count low? I don't want to risk them getting into some sort of argument that takes up massive amounts of posts and just confuses everyone. Since I've been burned too many times by evil WJ and/or Mexal, I think the risk of one of them being evil is too high for me to want to personally deal with sorting out the lies and truths later on from whatever bushel of verbiage they produce, and kill them early.

Anyone with me? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :uhoh:

Puff is probably town, fyi.

Barbie's still clogging up the thread with a lot of irrelevant posting that's boring to read. But is probably town.

Want to offer up some support for your conclusions?

Why the hell would it be? And like WhiskeyJack singled out Mina's vote, is that suspicious?

There's nothing wrong with singling stuff out, at all.

You don't think there's a difference between Mina Dumpty 'singling out' a new player with a welcome/vote (and ignoring the other new players) and me 'singling out' Mina Dumpty for her actions?

One was a joke vote focused on one player, when the criteria being used also applied to many other players.

The other was questioning a player based on somewhat suspicious activity.

Those are completely different, and I'm confused as to why you are indicating that you feel they are the same.

More importantly Joseph Starlin is a good vote. Starlin scum --> Mina town, for those playing along at home.

Again, I'd appreciate some support to backup your conclusion about Mina Dumpty.

So, can we just lynch Edward and Simba early on to keep the post count low? I don't want to risk them getting into some sort of argument that takes up massive amounts of posts and just confuses everyone. Since I've been burned too many times by evil WJ and/or Mexal, I think the risk of one of them being evil is too high for me to want to personally deal with sorting out the lies and truths later on from whatever bushel of verbiage they produce, and kill them early.

Anyone with me? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :uhoh:

Please make sure to post when you are going to sleep, so I can lead a speed lynch against you. Thanks in advance. :kiss:

I'm good without any reasoning on those town reads, actually. It's fairly obvious from the thread why, though.

The answer is you've not done your homework on Mina/Sotty, that's what you're missing, and it means your question is pointless. They know each other really well offsite, thus it'd be weird if Mina didn't single her out.

Starlin's attack on you is pretty crap, looks like he's trying to score easy points with Mina, who is susceptible to being buddied. It doesn't look like a scum/scum defense really, and Starlin is scummy anyway. You should vote him, it'd be awesome.

Please make sure to post when you are going to sleep, so I can lead a speed lynch against you. Thanks in advance. :kiss:

*yawn* Oh, I think it's time for a nap now, Simba. -_-

Or a re-read maybe, one in which I can remember all alts, not just the most dangerous/generally untrustworthy. I should have recruited Pless to play this game too, it would have made it easier for me to randomly point my finger at suspicious individuals.

I'm good without any reasoning on those town reads, actually. It's fairly obvious from the thread why, though.

You might be okay without any reasoning, but I'm not. If you have a good argument, then it could prove useful in helping me (and others) lower them on our own respective suspect lists. If you don't, then it might reflect poorly on you (and possibly them as well).

There's really no good reason to refuse to explain yourself, if you are innocent. So let's hear it.

The answer is you've not done your homework on Mina/Sotty, that's what you're missing, and it means your question is pointless. They know each other really well offsite, thus it'd be weird if Mina didn't single her out.

Okay. So apparently there are some relationships here that I'm not aware of. With that in mind, I'm going to make a suggestion - all new players should post if they have played mafia before on other boards (so we know whether or not the explanation "I'm new and don't understand the game" is valid), and whether they have any friendships with any of the other players outside the game.

Archived