AGOT Mafia Game n= May 2011.

House Targaryen

OMG. I have so nice theory, why Malc changed his vote.

He is not innocent. He thought that I am his symp. Really, I said that better I die than somebody else (else was Malc), and I voted against Krakatoa. Even if I said I suspect Malc.:)

It looks so cool.:)

:lol: I actually like that better than the other reasons

Oh, I forgot to mention this when I got distracted by the WJ chaos-train:

Edward, I looked back at your posts to see which of the available trains you might be interested in joining, and I was surprised to find that you don't seem to have any opinion on Joseph Starlin at all.

Not "no read", not "I don't know," you just never say anything about what you think about him.

Since he's a prime lynch candidate, this strikes me as odd. So what do you think?

You must have trouble reading. I have said multiple times that I think he is innocent.

I think all three of the lynch candidates are innocent. Will vote to get a lynch on starlin or Ernst but will not vote Simba. He is so clearly innocent it's not even funny.

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Edward, Ernst Blofeld, Garfield, Humpty Dumpty, Igor, Joseph Starlin, Krakatoa, Miss Marple, Puff the Magic Dragon, Showgirl Barbie, Simba, Sooty, The Mummy, Wonder Woman.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

6 votes for Joseph Starlin (Garfield, Puff the Magic Dragon, Igor, Simba, Ernst Blofeld, Wonder Woman)

3 votes for Ernst Blofeld (Miss Marple, The Mummy, Krakatoa)

3 votes for Simba (Humpty Dumpty, Showgirl Barbie, Joseph Starlin)

2 votes for Krakatoa (Edward, Sooty)

19 mins

Eh, there's a few things that are often faked well, and ":( omg you lynched me because i'm new/bad :(" is the easiest - because it's honest. Whether you're guilty or not, you're sad and frustrated that you're getting voted off the island and didn't really get to play.

God the urge to ask 'Wonder "Woman"' to fake it for me is almost too much. I disagree though, but welp.

Hey, Marple, what are your reads right now?

You thought Ernst was guilty for that opportunistic vote for way back, right? When I questioned you, you admitted that you would have been just as willing to vote Sooty for that, but you chose Ernst.

But you haven't commented on any of his recent posts SINCE the Simba vote. I don't think you've followed up on any of that suspicions.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Have you even told us what you think of Starlin, other than that Blofeld's a much better lynch?

I think all three of the lynch candidates are innocent. Will vote to get a lynch on starlin or Ernst but will not vote Simba. He is so clearly innocent it's not even funny.

Explain it to me. I'm not even being snarky. Explain to me why you feel so confidently that Simba is innocent. I'd like to see what it is that you're seeing in him.

You must have trouble reading. I have said multiple times that I think he is innocent.

Apparently so. I think search was being broken.

will not vote Simba. He is so clearly innocent it's not even funny.

Please tell us what makes you say this. I think I know but that's guesswork.

So am I right that the only people online who'd even consider lynching Simba are Wonder Woman and Igor--which leaves Simba at five vote? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

(I suppose I'm kind of grateful that this makes my decision easier, though.)

If Simba knows that he won't be lynched

and you know that he knows he won't be lynched

then why the hell is your vote on Simba?!

If you're still trying to make no lynch, at least be honest about it and vote for night.

Hey! Wifom reasoning is bad, mmmkay? I vote Simba because I think he is FM and I dislike Star/Ernst wagons. Night would be better than misslynch (this is ultimate truth), and more so I still think that night would be better than lynch (so get off me and be happy that I'm the only one who thinks so).

Hey, Marple, what are your reads right now?

You thought Ernst was guilty for that opportunistic vote for way back, right? When I questioned you, you admitted that you would have been just as willing to vote Sooty for that, but you chose Ernst.

But you haven't commented on any of his recent posts SINCE the Simba vote. I don't think you've followed up on any of that suspicions.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Have you even told us what you think of Starlin, other than that Blofeld's a much better lynch?

Explain it to me. I'm not even being snarky. Explain to me why you feel so confidently that Simba is innocent. I'd like to see what it is that you're seeing in him.

I commented on Starlin last night

Everyone always thinks Starlin is guilty---he wouldn't go after Simba if he was

God the urge to ask 'Wonder "Woman"' to fake it for me is almost too much. I disagree though, but welp.

I said it's easy to fake because the hypothetical Ernst FM feels almost the same sadness/frustration/anger as the hypothetical Ernst innocent. I am neither.

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Edward, Ernst Blofeld, Garfield, Humpty Dumpty, Igor, Joseph Starlin, Krakatoa, Miss Marple, Puff the Magic Dragon, Showgirl Barbie, Simba, Sooty, The Mummy, Wonder Woman.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

7 votes for Joseph Starlin (Garfield, Puff the Magic Dragon, Igor, Simba, Ernst Blofeld, Wonder Woman, Humpty Dumpty)

3 votes for Ernst Blofeld (Miss Marple, The Mummy, Krakatoa)

2 votes for Krakatoa (Edward, Sooty)

2 votes for Simba (Showgirl Barbie, Joseph Starlin)

Archived