AGOT Mafia Game n= May 2011.

House Targaryen

Wait, what? Didn't I mod Game 20 with Pless as the all-roled game? I seem to recall that one blowing up or ending early, though.

I probably confuse two different games.

Yes, now I recall. In the game where two finders fought Halo was RI who claimed third finder, just because. In the game which exploded he was evil.

I probably confuse two different games.

Yes, now I recall. In the game where two finders fought Halo was RI who claimed third finder, just because. In the game which exploded he was evil.

The game where Halo claimed finder, as a RI, had finders, and "finders" who were evil. I think that was #12. (Why do I remember this off the top of my head??)

The game with 2 sets of innocent finders was, I think, 18 or 19. I was on one of the finder teams in that. I just about died of stress.

(And no, for the record, I'm not evil. I'm kind of disappointed that the only reason people have cleared me this game is because of the "despicable human being" line, and not because of my actual play or my interactions with Edward.)

Nah you looked better as the game went on, I protected you for a reason night 1 >_>

Then it was that one. :P

Also no: I remember my first game quite well. It had no finders, but CF instead.

We lynched first killer (alted as Baelish) rather early. The second was WJ (Reyne). It was also first game for Wolfgirl, but she played brilliantly, pinpointing WJ on supporting some crazy theory of hers. At critical moment, she realized the theory being so poor that only evil could agree with it, and helped to lynch WJ. After that, he replaced third killer, but his predecessor made so many mistakes that WJ couldn't repair and was lynched second time in one game.

My role was one of friends, we never thought about reveal. It was also my first performance as bulldog: all the game I was after some Thorne, who turned up to be a healer.

14th, possibly.

Also no: I remember my first game quite well. It had no finders, but CF instead.

We lynched first killer (alted as Baelish) rather early. The second was WJ (Reyne). It was also first game for Wolfgirl, but she played brilliantly, pinpointing WJ on supporting some crazy theory of hers. At critical moment, she realized the theory being so poor that only evil could agree with it, and helped to lynch WJ. After that, he replaced third killer, but his predecessor made so many mistakes that WJ couldn't repair and was lynched second time in one game.

My role was one of friends, we never thought about reveal. It was also my first performance as bulldog: all the game I was after some Thorne, who turned up to be a healer.

That was the first CF game.

One of my favorites, even though I lost.

Killers: Krakatoa, Edward, Garfield

Good roles: No idea. I wasn't really considering any of them except the healer, to be honest, which is the reason Ernst got offed. Also, I wasn't thinking very hard at the time. Oops.

...okay, I suck at this game.

Wow, the more I think of it, you guys were REALLY ruthless with the distancing. Did you spend half the game trying to get each other lynched? Well played.

Nah you looked better as the game went on, I protected you for a reason night 1 >_>

I was all disappointed I wasn't the the healer after your death, because I'd have protected you on N1.

Then it was that one. :P

Don't look to me for confirmation about this, I can barely remember the last game I played.

So here I was at the end of the game thinking that I PIed two people --Lany and Gert-- who were going to turn up evil due to elimination, and, thinking I need to give up mafia again because not only do I suck at the logics but my once trusty gut is now always off too.

BUT I WAS RIGHT!!!

And, my top suspect for over half the game: An evil evil who evils!

It was game 20, I suppose. I completely enjoyed it.

Yeah, two finders accused each other. I was first player to figure they were both innocent. Second finder was Lany and I spent half of the game arguing with her on the point.

Then the game exploded for a reason I don't remember; but Halo took some part in that.

It was game 18. I remember, my first big and (almost) complete game. And I loved it.

ETA: And yeah, Halo was evil, we were partnered symp. Master was Pan, and other evil team WJ, Pless and FM.

I was right, I should not have clicked on the 76 page thread with 18k views....

( backs up slowly, steps through the door, and closes it quietly.....)

I was right, I should not have clicked on the 76 page thread with 18k views....

( backs up slowly, steps through the door, and closes it quietly.....)

Too late. we have you now. and if you read the entire thread I think you should join our community. There's more to read on the spoilers.

And next time you can play.

and here's your chance

Archived