AGOT Mafia Game n= May 2011.

House Targaryen

Uh I voted. I can't bold as on phone.

I will explain my thoughts on Simba when near a computer. Too much of a pain on this.

ah I see it now. I did ask you to only put the votes in the post since you can't bold.

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Edward, Ernst Blofeld, Garfield, Humpty Dumpty, Igor, Joseph Starlin, Krakatoa, Miss Marple, Puff the Magic Dragon, Showgirl Barbie, Simba, Sooty, The Mummy, Wonder Woman.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

8 votes for Joseph Starlin (Garfield, Puff the Magic Dragon, Igor, Simba, Ernst Blofeld, Wonder Woman, Edward, Humpty Dumpty)

3 votes for Ernst Blofeld (Miss Marple, The Mummy, Krakatoa)

2 votes for Simba (Showgirl Barbie, Joseph Starlin)

1 vote for Krakatoa (Sooty)

So am I right that the only people online who'd even consider lynching Simba are Wonder Woman and Igor--which leaves Simba at five vote? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

I wouldn't consider lynching Simba; I've explained why several times. If he's able to be lynched on day 1, then surely he has no partners, and I wouldn't try something that drastic just on the off chance of catching a symp we probably don't have.

Hey! Wifom reasoning is bad, mmmkay? I vote Simba because I think he is FM and I dislike Star/Ernst wagons. Night would be better than misslynch (this is ultimate truth), and more so I still think that night would be better than lynch (so get off me and be happy that I'm the only one who thinks so).

This isn't WIFOM. The wine is in front of me and you and you're peeing in both cups instead of drinking either. Your actions simply have no explanation I can come up with other than that you want to be on the record as voting Simba later, or that you actually want to hammer Simba (which conflicts with thinking that night is better than lynch as you say here). Furthermore the timing of your hammering Simba came at the knee-jerk to his insulting post - at his most vulnerable. What was that word that was thrown around before? Opportunistic?

I wouldn't consider lynching Simba; I've explained why several times. If he's able to be lynched on day 1, then surely he has no partners, and I wouldn't try something that drastic just on the off chance of catching a symp we probably don't have.

This isn't WIFOM. The wine is in front of me and you and you're peeing in both cups instead of drinking either. Your actions simply have no explanation I can come up with other than that you want to be on the record as voting Simba later, or that you actually want to hammer Simba (which conflicts with thinking that night is better than lynch as you say here). Furthermore the timing of your hammering Simba came at the knee-jerk to his insulting post - at his most vulnerable. What was that word that was thrown around before? Opportunistic?

O RLY? THIS IS WIFOM:

If Simba knows that he won't be lynched

and you know that he knows he won't be lynched

then why the hell is your vote on Simba?!

So you kind of suspecting him, but not voting becase "if he scum he can't be lynched" This is so full of crap.

If it makes you feel better, Malc, you played fine this game. You were lynched because of deadline pressure.

Hey, Igor, why DID you suspect Starlin (beyond the buddying thing from eariler)? I think I've asked you several times why you kept your vote on Starlin all this time, but you never answered.

He looked pretty scummy. The weird hypo defense of you looked bad + he had a big wagon. Then I sort of kept it there for lack of better options and various other people looking far more town.

Edit: oh you clarified, well that's about it actually.

Let me make that clearer:

You did not want a lynch at all.

You did not think Simba could be lynched.

You do not think that we have enough information on Day One to lynch.

So your vote on Simba had no purpose whatsoever that matches your stated views.

Since you did not think Simba could be lynched, as far as you're concerned voting for Simba is the same as voting for night. Except that it shows up differently when we look back at it. Voting for night is what you really wanted. So why let us think that you wanted to lynch Simba instead?

So you kind of suspecting him, but not voting becase "if he scum he can't be lynched" This is so full of crap.
Excuse me for putting my vote someplace where it actually does something.

I'm debating if I should post my actual suspect list during the night.

Shame on everyone who was away during the deadline, though. (I know Kat has time zone issues, but everyone else was around at points.)

So hey, Wonder Woman, your argument against Simba was that he couldn't be lynched on D1 as FM (which I find silly--if anything, he gets lynched more often as FM than as an innocent). Would you consider voting WJ tomorrow, now that it's Day Two?

Feel free not to answer this during the night if you think it would give away too much information.

So hey, Wonder Woman, your argument against Simba was that he couldn't be lynched on D1 as FM (which I find silly--if anything, he gets lynched more often as FM than as an innocent).

On Day One? Is hitting FM on the first try actually a thing that happens now?

Would you consider voting WJ tomorrow, now that it's Day Two?
It's not really about the day so much as how much evidence there is. If the case is based on mostly meta and gut then it won't work. I expect that there will be enough interaction for me to consider him lynchable by mid-day two. (ETA: In expectation of which, I'd be open to voting him earlier if that's where my suspicions take me.)

Stop misrepresenting me, will you?

I said nothing like that.

Nope. Simba was playing rude and I think he knows that he won't be lynched at this point anyways

Screw you.

:smileysex:

Sorry, Mina, but you're pretty fucking clueless. You know how you are pretty much always wrong about your suspicions? You know how after the game, you always say you should have done the opposite of what you actually did? Yeah...this is one of those times.

Or you're just evil.

As I was catching up, I really disliked this post. Feels like Simba in bully mode. Granted, that can be a null tell, but I just really don't like this post. Like he is heading off a potentially worrisome line of investigation, which is more FMish than not.

I wouldn't have fought the Starlin lynch too hard, but sorry to see him flip inno. I was surprised to see the Ernst train gather steam so quickly, but maybe I shouldn't have. There was a lot of rumblings about him. I just figured he might be more of a compromise lynch, not someone people would jump on with both feet.

And with that, I guess I'm back to waiting for more action ... hopefully before I have to leave again. I don't like reading the thread after everyone has left. I'd much rather interact and get my hands dirty.

Archived