AGOT Mafia Game n= May 2011.

House Targaryen

Am I correct in assuming that this is Monday and the previous Garfield post was not?

No, that was me too. I signed on shortly after the lynch and was trying to make sense of everything, then. I was killed. Then I posted 'lame' and went to turn let my dog out for a poop. I was going to PM Targ re: where to find the spoiler thread, but I ha a PM saying he was just messing with you and he had come copped to the joke on the thread.

Innocent Mexal is normally a lot more in your face and controversial. This game, he's been very reasonable and safe and low-profile. Even on D1, he didn't try to stir to pot or provoke reactions. And I REALLY don't buy his kneejerk clearing of Simba--maybe it's because I got the exact opposite impression as he did. Either he's symping Simba (seriously, why does Simba seem to have so many symps?), or he's trying to avoid a confrontation with him. Edward is normally much more sceptical and aggressive. Yet I feel he's only focused on a few players this game.

From early day 2. This is an extremely accurate and insightful portrayal of just about every FM tell Edward had. Pretty much removes all chance of Mina being evil.

One post is going to clear her? What context is that in? I'm too tired to dig into it now, but if you clear Mina, and you all decide that Garfield is not FM after that reaction, then Kat is pretty much the only viable option. Between Mina and Kat, which are you more sure of?

One post is going to clear her? What context is that in? I'm too tired to dig into it now, but if you clear Mina, and you all decide that Garfield is not FM after that reaction, then Kat is pretty much the only viable option. Between Mina and Kat, which are you more sure of?

... you?

Can't we just play as if nothng happened? Why is it broken?

Because, in my mind, your reaction to dying confirms you as innocent.

The reactions by Sooty and WW also confirm them as innocent.

When a mod action confirms 3 people as innocent (including 1 of our biggest suspects), then the game is broken.

Believe me, I'd love to continue playing. Just not sure how its possible in any fair way.

Could everyone think about this question and humor me? If you take me and Garfield off the table, who would you vote for? At this point I'd say Mina, with Kat second.

-> :read: <- is the answer. But I don't need to bother.

I'm not convinced that Garfield is innocent, but I'll be really annoyed if I'm not reading spoiler heaven tonight.

:P

Because, in my mind, your reaction to dying confirms you as innocent.

The reactions by Sooty and WW also confirm them as innocent.

When a mod action confirms 3 people as innocent (including 1 of our biggest suspects), then the game is broken.

Believe me, I'd love to continue playing. Just not sure how its possible in any fair way.

Well, I'm still sure not about any of you bastards :P . I want to continue.

edit: forgot a word

Could everyone think about this question and humor me? If you take me and Garfield off the table, who would you vote for? At this point I'd say Mina, with Kat second.

I would rank the remaining 2 options as Kat and then Mina.

But it doesn't matter.

Obviously besides me, humor me.

This is a pretty great last-ditch effort to get people to suspect someone else.

Which, come to think of it, is not an evil tell. ... Wait. If Garfield is CI it probably is, because we have two lynches. Or do we? I don't know. I'm too lazy to count because the GAME IS BROKEN. eta: no i'm dumb as innocent you'd still want us to lynch both kat and mina.

Archived