Capclave 2013 - Columbus Day Weekend- Washington DC

I guess this would be a good time to start hearing from people who plan to attend Capclave. Mercenry Chef is willing to roast a pig, but we need to know numbers so the meal can be planned. I will edit the first post to add attending or planning to attend so we can get a count. please indicate if you want to partake of the pork.

Although I won't discuss what it is, I have something special in mind as well that will add to the festivities.

I'd like to attend (and consume the pork if offered), but I can't commit yet since I know I have two weddings I have to go to in October that I haven't gotten the "Save the Date" cards for yet (and if those two are the same weekend, that will really be trouble).

But since the price will stay the same until June 1 (right Bill?), I guess I still have time to get that all sorted out.

I'd like to attend (and consume the pork if offered), but I can't commit yet since I know I have two weddings I have to go to in October that I haven't gotten the "Save the Date" cards for yet (and if those two are the same weekend, that will really be trouble).

But since the price will stay the same until June 1 (right Bill?), I guess I still have time to get that all sorted out.

That is correct until June one. I'll put you as a maybe.

I plan to be there! Along with my son and babygirl. As far as the meal is concerned, please let me know how I can contribute. Whether it be monetary or bringing food/drink. I'm happy to help out.

*so excited* Looking forward to hopefully meeting Mr. and Mrs. Martin as well as other members of the BWB!

Lany,

As time gets closer we can discuss car pooling if you'd like.

***All plans contingent on my little grandbuddy's health.*** Keeping fingers and toes crossed!

I plan to be there! Along with my son and babygirl. As far as the meal is concerned, please let me know how I can contribute. Whether it be monetary or bringing food/drink. I'm happy to help out.

*so excited* Looking forward to hopefully meeting Mr. and Mrs. Martin as well as other members of the BWB!

Lany,

As time gets closer we can discuss car pooling if you'd like.

***All plans contingent on my little grandbuddy's health.*** Keeping fingers and toes crossed!

As soon as I saw your posts, I thought the same thing :)

It would be wonderful for you to get to an event, other than my backyard. :)

excellent. let me know what you learn. i can plan a bit more on what i need to do that way.

how big do we plan on taking this thing?

room size is the limiting factor, well that and the pig. I plan to take pictures of the space and measure the dimensions.

EDIT: there was confusion over the use of second... I meant March second, he thought I wanted to visit on the second date listed... need t improve clarity.

Will those be open pig roasts or for private parties?

no, sir.

we are opening that up for all comers (reservations required). let me know. we do this on wednesdays. beer, pig, patio! oh my!

also, bill i need your email address so i can send you a invite to our reopening party.

Archived