[No Spoilers] So I just discovered that E08 is going to be written solely by GRRM...

valacirca

Such as?

Well, for instance, the Tully bannermen Catelyn speaks to at the end of episode 4. Those are speaking roles, but not important enough to reveal in a casting list. The three Kingsguard knights in the dream would be on that same level.

I heard this show has 162 speaking roles - way more than what has been revealed.

Link? I don't remember this.

There was a link above in post #23

My compatriot, Fire and Blood, then asked George about the infamous torture scene that we got a glimpse of in the recent behind-the-scenes video. Do you know if that is any sort of flashback or is it a dream sequence in which Ned is putting himself in his brother’s shoes?

“You would really have to ask David & Dan about that particular image but my impression is that it is a flashback scene. That that’s not Sean Bean. That that is someone who has been cast to play his brother. But I don’t know, ask David & Dan when you do your session with them. I think that is a flashback. I know they cast the Mad King, they cast Aerys, and of course he doesn’t actually appear in the books.”

• 1 month later...

Archived