Share Your Fan Site

Xray the Enforcer

Hey everybody! I post a new rap online everyday, kinda as an exercise to stay productive and after watching the season 3 premiere, I decided to make the following day's verse a recap of the events from the first episode. I'm thinking about doing one for each episode and just kinda summarizing what happened but in a rap. I'd love to get some feedback from real fans of the show, so let it rip! Thanks for listening!

This is only my second post here, forgive me if I'm maybe in the wrong place.

But I wanted to share my recent YT vlog video - I visited the Game of Thrones props and costumes exhibit here in NYC, and it was great, so I thought maybe it'd be cool to post it here? I took alot of pictures and video. :)

Also, I'm wondering, is there is a place on the forum board where GOT costumes/fashion/props are discussed? Sometimes I upload GOT hair pictures I've copied and I don't want to bother anyone with it in the wrong place! Thanks! Still getting my bearings here! Apologies for the double post!

Hello, everyone! Since we're sharing fan-sites, I'd like to invite you all to our cozy little place on the internet. :cheers:

WicGeeks is a site for people who love the books, but aren't married to the books, who love the show but see its flaws. We're quite a relaxed bunch who like to share a cup of Dornish Red or Arbor Gold with readers and show-only fans alike who need their GOT fix, and yet don't take things too seriously.

So come on over and join in the conversation! Literally, we have a chat! (and there's always someone online). We also have a tumblr for all your pics, gifs and meme needs.

Edited by Macha

If you like some in depth discussion and hilarious banter, you've gotta check out this podcast I'm part of. The guys are really insightful, but know what they are talking about and how to put on a good show!

http://thecastbeyondthewall.podomatic.com/

It's a good listen, and they always bring on other fans to fill a guest spot

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for a while now but have finally decided to sign up and get involved with the community.

I run the unofficial Game of Thrones Seven Kingdoms wiki, a site dedicated to the upcoming MMORPG, based on the TV series. The game is currently in development, and the wiki is the best place to find all the latest news, information and speculation, such as all the confirmed information, information on the upcoming beta, details about the developers and more.

The confirmed information page is probably the most useful - it contains everything we know about the game so far in one place, so you don't have to go looking around dozens of websites to find out what the game is all about. It's fully referenced too, so you can be sure we're not making stuff up.

When the game is released, we'll offer game guides, tips and tricks to help people get the most from the game.

For those who don't know, Game of Thrones Seven Kingdoms will be a browser based, free-to-play MMORPG. GRRM and HBO are involved in it's development, and the game will use various assets from the TV series so we know it will be staying true to the source material, unlike some previous games released. I realise that some people may be a bit apprehensive about it being browser based and f2p, but some of the screenshots look beautiful and I personally can't wait to get in game and split some skulls with my fellow GoT fans.

I've done quite a bit of research on the game, so if you have any questions that the wiki doesn't answer then please feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to answer them. :)

These recaps are some of the funniest I've seen, especially for fans of the books that watch the shows. Here's the recaps for Episodes 1 and 2:

Episode 1: http://www.happyplace.com/22775/game-of-thrones-facebook-recap-season-3-episode-1

Episode 2: http://www.happyplace.com/23035/game-of-thrones-facebook-recap-season-3-episode-2

Episode 3 recap is up: http://www.happyplace.com/23181/game-of-thrones-facebook-recap-season-3-episode-3

My favorite: "Locke has invited Jaime Lannister to An Increasingly Obvious Switcheroo"' shaped like a Facebook event.

Not really a fan site per se, but I use my YouTube, Bandcamp and SoundCloud sites partly for recording and distributing my ASoIaF- and/or GoT-inspired music. By no means do I consider myself a great singer; I just enjoy sharing my love of the books and the show via music.

My cover of "The Bear and the Maiden Fair":

FREE download at: https://soundcloud.com/beigelunatics/the-bear-and-the-maiden-fair