Share Your Fan Site

Xray the Enforcer

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello everyone! We are a startup that is trying to create niche content and well, we LOVE Game of Thrones and came up with a travel guide with Google maps integration and explanations of every location. We would really appreciate if you could check it out (we're just starting but have the best intentions) and also give us your feedback or suggestions on content you would like us to create! You can access our guides here .

• 1 month later...

Would you like to know which Game of Thrones character is the most...Game of Thrones-y?

I've gone through each TV episode and noted down every time one of the 395 characters does something the show is well known for - swearing, sexing, or killing.

The results and rankings (which will be updated after season 8) will be shown on my new site: Top 100 Game of Thrones Characters

Subscribe to the site to receive updates on when the content will be revealed!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Greetings everyone! Let me introduce myself. I'm Frederick Rose, a musician and composer.

I think this post contains some spoilers of the First Blackfyre rebellion, so I'm warning this before you continue reading.

I've been a long time lurker of this beautiful community, and even in the past I had my old account where I posted some theories I had. This time, however, I'm pleased to present you a project I'm currently working on. I've been composing a series of songs about the First Blackfyre Rebellion history arc. It is my wish to complete a full soundtrack on the matter.

You can check the full playlist of the soundtrack here.

The first song is a series like Opening music.

This song is about the Blackfyre House theme.

Spoiler

I imagine it as an interpretation of the moment Daemon Waters is presented with the valyrian steel sword Blackfyre; and everything that moment represents in the story.

Spoiler

This particular piece represents the death of King Aegon the Unworthy.
His gruesome death, and his deathbed wish of legitimizing all of his bastards brought a lot of blood and war to the realm. The bloody throne depicted in the art sums up the literal bloody death, rotting in his couch, and the kingdom bleeding from that particular act.

Spoiler

Aegon "Bittersteel" Rivers theme.
One of the most important characters of this rebellion, he was one of the first people who supported Daemon Blackfyre in his claim of the throne.

Spoiler

Brynden "Bloodraven" Rivers theme.
Another important and enigmatic character. The albino bastard. In Dunk's words, some claimed he was a student of the dark arts. An excellent bowman and a cunning, clever person.

As this is a community full of passionate fans of the books and series, I'd like very much to know you opinion, and if you'd like to hear more in the future. I'd appreciate feedback as well.

I'll try to keep updating this post, as i'm planning of making many more pieces in the next days.

Best of luck!

Edited by FrederickRose

• 1 month later...

I made a blog devoted to suggesting solutions to the "Big Mysteries" of ASoIaF (most notably the irregular seasons). I was considering putting my theories & considerations on here, and may do that over time, but for hashing out all of the background considerations the format of a personal blog seemed more appropriate for now. (More egoistically, I also wanted my speculations "on record" in one place in case I miraculously turn out to be right about any of them.)

It's still growing, and here: https://asongoftheearth.blogspot.com/

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, thanks for letting me join the gang!

I have my own forum where I post about fan theories and news from the cast about Game of Thrones Season 8.

Everyone is free to join and to post, all I ask is that your post does not contain any spoilers and that everything you post is Safe for Work.

You can find my forum at the link below:

https://www.hekatefilmworks.com/forum/game-of-thrones

Thanks guys, hope to see you all soon!

Edited by LeeUpton12
Had to correct my link

• 4 weeks later...

The Drowned God was Greenseers and the Children of the Forest created the Deep Ones:

https://thesuddenstorm.wordpress.com/2018/03/12/the-truth-behind-the-drowned-god/

A theory of mine I wrote about a year ago. If you like the ancient mysteries of the World of Ice and Fire book, this is for you. It covers the lost civilizations and their structures, such as the fused black stones and oily black stones.

Hello everyone, I made a website for making weekly GOT predictions for the upcoming season. You choose up to 5 characters each week, and if they die you earn points, but you can only choose the same character twice during the season. You can create leagues and play with friends. 

gameofdeadpool.com 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2019 at 9:43 PM, megaman2112 said:

Hello everyone, I made a website for making weekly GOT predictions for the upcoming season. You choose up to 5 characters each week, and if they die you earn points, but you can only choose the same character twice during the season. You can create leagues and play with friends. 

gameofdeadpool.com 

Interesting.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...