Is anyone else terrified about the Arya chapters in Dance?

Enteril

Arya hasn't been 'Arya' for a while, so I would be a little shocked to see a PoV titled with her true name. But, no. I do not think Jeyne will have a PoV in Dance.

well that's my whole point. all we've heard is that there are "arya" chapters in dance. no guarantees it's the arya we know and love...

well that's my whole point. all we've heard is that there are "arya" chapters in dance. no guarantees it's the arya we know and love...

True, but I think that Jeyne would serve no purpose to the general plot. We already have Reek to tell us what is happening with the Boltons, we don't need two PoVs up there.

Also, this thread probably would be best in the Dance section, not this one.

Arya hasn't been 'Arya' for a while, so I would be a little shocked to see a PoV titled with her true name. But, no. I do not think Jeyne will have a PoV in Dance.

She had just identified herself as Arya the last time we saw her. So it's not that surprising.

True, but I think that Jeyne would serve no purpose to the general plot. We already have Reek to tell us what is happening with the Boltons, we don't need two PoVs up there.

Also, this thread probably would be best in the Dance section, not this one.

Yeah, I thought so too, but I can't make topics there <_<

and if you really think about it, we've had multiple POVs in the same place before.

True. But usually they soon split up, or didn't start in the same place. I guess it is possible that "Reek" and "Arya" will eventually part ways, but I don't see it happening.

I hope this isn't too spoilerish' date=' but I assume the Flayed Man will be our PoV between the Neck and the Wall. [/quote']As did I.

Jeyne Poole has always been one of my favorite peripheral characters, caught up in the Game of Thrones for reasons waaaay beyond her control. We know next to nothing about her except that she was an unfortunate victim of circumstance. I don't really expect to see anything from her PoV, though. I doubt that she has an interesting enough internal monologue other than "oh crap, oh crap oh crap" for it to be worthwhile. I do really want to know what's going to happen when people learn the truth, though...

Given the most recent posts to GRRM's not-a-blog, and the resulting dissection of his comments, I think it is safe to say that the Arya chapters will be about the real Arya, and not Jeyne Poole.

Archived