Is anyone else terrified about the Arya chapters in Dance?

Enteril

Nope, not really.

Best case scenario, she can have a cell near Reek, so we'll see her through his POV.

Yep. It makes a ton of sense that the above POVs is going to have to deal with Jeyne and the fallout from when it is discovered that it isn't Arya.

Jayne could be the 4th new POV, and if she was then George might label that chapter Arya. But there will be "real" Arya cahpters for sure.

Or it may be even more weird. What if there are chapters called Arya where the POV is Jeyne Poolle, and chapters of a new POV character called Nobody, who is in fact Arya ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I think we will hear from or about Jenye Poole in the Reek POVs. But wasn't there mention of the Wayward Bride? I wonder if that will be a Jeyne or a Reek Chapter.

I was't that enamored of the oddly named POVs in AFfC

Can't wait for that book to get here..

I think we will hear from or about Jenye Poole in the Reek POVs. But wasn't there mention of the Wayward Bride? I wonder if that will be a Jeyne or a Reek Chapter.

I was't that enamored of the oddly named POVs in AFfC

Can't wait for that book to get here..

Actually, the Wayward Bride chapter is a POV of

Asha.

She's married now.

• 2 weeks later...

I think just a few...like 2 to 4 or something.

Oh god I hope not, she should get a crapload more dammit! Did you read/hear that this might be the case? Or are you basing it off of how many chapters Arya got in AFfC?

Oh god I hope not, she should get a crapload more dammit! Did you read/hear that this might be the case? Or are you basing it off of how many chapters Arya got in AFfC?

I think at one point GRRM had said that he had written two Arya chapters for Dance and an additional one that had been moved to The Winds of Winter. Those numbers might have shifted slightly over time, but it doesn't sound like she'll be a major presence.

I thought it was just pure speculation that Jeyne Poole was the girl sent up north as "Arya".

She hasn't been identified by name, but the false Arya is an attractive girl of the same age and with the same hair color as Jeyne, and is referred to as "some steward's whelp," which is pretty strong evidence.

Archived